Movie Request Topic

amortvigil

Still Fresh
Hey well the title is clear enough i think...
I saw movie request troughout out various topics, so i made it a topic.

On the game side I wanna see a list of interessting opensource game like open arena, warsow( if its possible ) and glest ( as soon as its ported... ).
I want it to load en scroll large webpages, and id like to see it compile something( not a full install of gentoo :) ).

Hm, wasn't there a thread like this already? :wacko:
Any movie is enough for me atm. Craig said a while ago he was working on a video and I thought it wouldn't take very long - I was wrong.

The next movie from Craig must be something out of the ordinary because he has surely taken his time :p

edit: on topic, PSX and GNUChess :)

To be honest I'm not really bothered about videos now unless it's of some amazing new piece of software that we would have never dreamed possible. Failing that, I can happily wait until there's a production-line Pandy ready to be demoed.

I wanna see a movie running in the movie, and then 2 movies running! side by side!
and an emu front end and pandora to pandora/PC(?) multiplayer

I'd like to see it handling dosbox, from a low-end game to a (relatively) high-end game, such as Hexen or tie fighter

I'm thinking the movie needs a musical number.
Our movie ideas could be combined, and make for the best YouTube video in history. Imagine it: MWeston, Craigix, EvilDragon and whoever else dancing and singing as they manouver around a choreographed packaging assembly line, culminating with them waving goodbye to a giant FedEx truck driving away into the sunset. Some day....

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see the Pandora show up in the movies. The movie should probably should be something having to do with either hackers, video games, or dinosaurs, and be perpetually due out in two months.

On a more serious note, I'm more excited to get this thing into my hands than to see more demos. I watch for new video posts every day. However, I don't really care about seeing those as much as I care about finding tidbits in the forums like "I’m pretty sure on July."

GNUGo FTW. ;P

I'm thinking the movie needs a musical number.
Our movie ideas could be combined, and make for the best YouTube video in history. Imagine it: MWeston, Craigix, EvilDragon and whoever else dancing and singing as they manouver around a choreographed packaging assembly line, culminating with them waving goodbye to a giant FedEx truck driving away into the sunset. Some day....
+1

-God Ginrai

I want to see someone using it the way it's meant to be used.

I want to see him with the pandora in its hands ! Typing and playing.
Yeah, i keep hearing "It's hard to play/type while looking through the viewfinder". Well... Can't you get someone else to film it? ;)

And some Atari ST Emulation (with keyboard and touchscreen if possible ; ) would be great :)

i wanna see a video showing of more of the pandora angstrom os.
Like copying, pasting, deleting, moving, booting a game, multi tasking, listening music, that kind of stuff.

I'd also like a sound comparision. Put the pandora, psp and a ds to its loudest volume and play desame song.

Yeah, i keep hearing "It's hard to play/type while looking through the viewfinder". Well... Can't you get someone else to film it? ;)
Maybe he doesn't have any friends, or at least ones he trusts with a very expensive camera. They might do something foolish, like go running through a field outside where they could trip and fall and scrape their shins :p

Or stand the camera on top of something

i wanna see a video showing of more of the pandora angstrom os.
Like copying, pasting, deleting, moving, booting a game, multi tasking, listening music, that kind of stuff.

I'd also like a sound comparision. Put the pandora, psp and a ds to its loudest volume and play desame song.
hum… angstrom is a linux distrib…
all you said depends on the graphic environment (kde, gnome, xfce, e17…) and the software used…

Back