Mouse And Cradle, Supernes And Saves

evanligus

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

I have 2 questions for you, i'm sure some of you know the answers :p

First, I just bought a cradle. I can plug the gp2x in it, the red light is on, but my mouse won't work. Like I read in the notice, I turned the USB etc on in the system menu, but there is still no green light. Then I tried to play monkey island 2 and flight of the amazon queen on scummvm with the mouse, but it didn't work at all. Do I have something more to do? Or is it because of scummvm? Or maybe I should buy a particulary kind of mouse? (I tried with 2 different mice).

And I have an other problem regarding supernes, I can save the game, but when I turn the gp2x off, it's all gone! It's very frustrating ^^

oh and a bonus question ^^: while playing duke nukem 3d, i'm unable to change my weapons (I set specific controls in the options panel, but it's not working...).

Thank you a lot !
I won't be able to answer in the next days (yeah i'm going to visit my grandma who has no internet access... can you imagine that ? :lol: )

++

Regarding supernes.. Are you using pocketsnes or squidge? If pocketsnes, then make sure "Saving SRAM" is set to "auto" in global settings, or you must manually click "Save SRAM" from the menu before you quit or load another rom. (and make sure you scroll down and choose save global settings after you change it to auto)
If you're using squidgesnes I don't know though. As I've never had that problem there.

Back