Modified Version Of Gpcinema

Steve-O

Anyone got a Modified version of GPCinema or can anyone Modify it so that its possible to Select 156Mhz ??? Im wanting 156Mhz as thats the highest my GP32 can over clock to...

Thanks

My Gp32 also actually only 'supports' that 156Mhz (tested with almost all emulators/games for Gp32 so far; above that (even 160Mhz) it freezes after 1-2 secs).

But amazingly with GpCinema all MHz values work. Ok, I only tried movies with framerates below 16fps.
Could it be that GpCinema is that clever enough not to use my choosen 166Mhz with movies below a certain fps?

maybe.. I tried 16 fps film at 166mhz and it just crashed (Played film for 2 seconds then froze)

Anyone got a Modified version of GPCinema
that doesnt exist
or can anyone Modify it so that its possible to Select 156Mhz
I dont think it is possible
Im wanting 156Mhz as thats the highest my GP32 can over clock to...
Do the OC mod : it is quite easy

Could it be that GpCinema is that clever enough not to use my choosen 166Mhz with movies below a certain fps?
Nope : the prog will run at the specified speed : it is maybe because the CPU is less used with lower framerate
You can tried to reach 166MHz to use newer battery (2300NiMH is cool)

see you :lol:

hi washo,

could you post a link for the oc mod ? please

thanks in advance,
Aiken

I have the same problem ... i'm not experienced in soldering and electronic components ... if i just have the "oficial" names for all the components needed .. so i could go to an electronic components shop ... I have no problem to soldering them ... because i have not much experience but the step by step description and photos at that site is very clear, i think.

Aiken

Back