MK808 - Android 4.1 Dual Core Stick Mini PC (UG802 Killer??)

selma

Still Fresh
Great find Selma. Is it made by the same people who make the MK802?

1.6Ghz dual core PC stick with Jelly Bean, 8Gb of storage, 1Gb memory, USb and micro USB, Micro SD, HDMI for $65 or $90 with a wireless keyboard remote, nice!

Still no Bluetooth I see, when is someone going to add Bluetooth to these. It's needed to pair a Bluetooth game controller. It's the reason I didn't buy either of the MK802 or the UG802. When they put a Bluetooth chip in one of these, then I'll buy one. I notice others have said the same thing - Hopefully the manufacturers listen to us and add it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my word, that really makes me wonder if there will be any sort of mass market for traditional desktop / home theatre PCs in a year or two.

Oh my word, that really makes me wonder if there will be any sort of mass market for traditional desktop / home theatre PCs in a year or two.

I honestly never really understood why so complex PC were used for theses things when he majority of the people are not able to take care of they computer and all they want is to browse the web, use skype or other comunication tools and write e-mail...

Desktops still have their place with heavy gaming and work uses.. but your right, the masses wouldn't need more than the Web and such.

This mk808 is available on alibaba. I have a friend in Hong Kong at the moment. I'm going to see if he can pick me up a couple

A half decent Pico Projector with one of these onboard and I may have brain failure.

I don't like lightake at all... it's almost like DX, it's just as slow, but I received some wrong item and some other defective, they offered no support at all... I already had issue with DX, but an email and just a photo and they sent me replacement (with the usual 2week delay... that's painfull). DX service is rather good (unlike their packaging team...) albeit slow... while lightake one is just nonexistent...

^ That one went over my head I'm afraid. Is there a story behind that comment?

not really, but this post, like the one for the "BEDOVE X12" phone look suspiciously like the work of bots, points to the same shop and this thread op back the shop in that other thread

I did suspect at the time the OP was associated with the company that makes the MK808. The hunch grew when I asked if it was the same company that makes the MK802 and got no response from the OP. My guess is that it's not from the same company as the MK802.

That aside, it does look good. And who are we to complain about a bit of spam given all our posts on different forums re: the ICP 2 KS :p

Back