GP2X Mk1 Vs Mk2

Nothing really, except that the screen has slightly different brightness/contrast, may have "scanline effect" (depending how old it is), and many MK1s are better for overclocking than most MK2s.

Oh, and also some had reversed stereo (maybe that's just the First Edition ones?). The joystick also has diagonal bias (as in the diagonals are more sensitive than the oridinals), whereas the MK2 has ordinal bias (they simply physically rotated the stick assembly 45 degress so they could use the same stick).

Lettuce Dude said:
Am I right in thinking that mk2 can power usb flash drives and such and mk1 cant?
its not really a bargain...on ebay u can find mcuh better with lots of acccesories...for example i got a like new gp2x valuepack with 4 gig in sd cards and much more...for 200 usd...

Last edited by a moderator:
predatorramboxxx said:
its not really a bargain...on ebay u can find mcuh better with lots of acccesories...for example i got a like new gp2x valuepack with 2 gig in sd cards and much more...for 150 usd...
Matter of fact I am selling it, comes with Nintendo DS pouch, w/batteries and charger, and 2GB SD card, and a USB 2.0 Card reader that looks like a thumb drive.

PM me, $150 if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back