Missing Stylus

SSD

Still Fresh
I recently received my Pandora but it came without a stylus.

I did send Craig a PM regarding this a week ago, but I'm guessing his inbox must be pretty swamped as it's marked as "not read yet".

How can I go about getting a stylus? I'm more than happy to cover shipping costs.

I use a cheap extendable semi metal one I bought for a Nintendo DS, fits into the Pandora stylus slot fine and is a little bit longer when extended than the official Pandora one do I find it more useful(personal opinion of course!)

Sorry about this, we will send you one! We test every unit before we ship it, and occasionally if everything is a bit hectic we can forget to put the stylus back in, the sight of a lone stylus after all the post has been collected is horrific.

I can't believe you take the sylus out when testing it! When I got my pandora, I had to call Geoff Capes round to get it out, do you use superglue as a lube when putting it back in?

I had the same thing, just got my pandora last week and was missing it's stylus, been using my finger but unfortunately it doesn't fit where the stylus should go...I'm afraid I might loose it. Could I get one sent through as well? I did email openpandorasales but I know it's a packed email and I e been having too much fun on my pandora to chase it up.

I had the same thing, just got my pandora last week and was missing it's stylus, been using my finger but unfortunately it doesn't fit where the stylus should go...I'm afraid I might loose it. Could I get one sent through as well? I did email openpandorasales but I know it's a packed email and I e been having too much fun on my pandora to chase it up.
same here although I'm not overly concerned about it

The Tapwave Zodiac "Metal Stylii" stylus with bungie cord, not to mention the Tapwave Zodiac's lanyard, fits like a freakin' glove. It's almost like they were lovers, separated over a vast and unfathomable distance of time, only to be reunited once again in perfect and beautiful harmony.

There's nothing like it being pretty much physically impossible to lose your stylus. Similarly, if I dropped the Pandora but maintained a firm grip on the stylus, it'd bungie right back up again ( or the now 5+ year old and somewhat strained bungie cord would probably snap, but that doesn't sound nearly as exciting ).

I have received my unit in March and was missing the battery case and the soft case ( i bought it in second time when i go Premium) ...Jacqueline is already informed about this and i'm hope to receive this when the TV-out cable (already ordered...) was shipping....but seeing that the cables are not ready (and who know when they are...) what can i do now ?

For the TV-out cable i already ordered one from Peca :) , but please Craig could you suggest what i have to do ?

One could probably have one made at a local hacker space or college/university fablab. OFC you would need a a 3D model file of the stylus. I don't know if OPT would approve of this to be created and shared.

I've seen NDS ones in poundland that might be worth having if you need a spare. Or you could just grow your fingernail really long, file it to a point, paint it black - then peirce your nipples and wear a skin tight rubber suit and a ball gag just to complete the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen NDS ones in poundland that might be worth having if you need a spare. Or you could just grow your fingernail really long, file it to a point, paint it black - then peirce your nipples and wear a skin tight rubber suit and a ball gag just to complete the image.

May I ask how long, black, pointy fingernails make you think of an S&M submissive? :huh: I have more of a tendency to think of of a witch...

May I ask how long, black, pointy fingernails make you think of an S&M submissive? :huh: I have more of a tendency to think of of a witch...

Perhaps we move in different circles. Just happens I used to know a guy who painted his finger nails black, and he always gave me the impression he would like to take me down into his torture dungeon and show me a bad time.

Perhaps we move in different circles. Just happens I used to know a guy who painted his finger nails black, and he always gave me the impression he would like to take me down into his torture dungeon and show me a bad time.

Wait... so, are you talking about a dominant or submissive? I'm confused!!!

Oh man, I can't believe it's been so long. I've been meaning to catch up on this thread since forever. Damn life and it's unexpected twists interferes with everything.

So anyway, where were we? Oh yes, right. Details.

Who do I need to furnish with my details and what method should I use to contact them?

I'm not usually one to double post but I guess my previous post slipped under the radar.

I'd really like to get a stylus - who should I give my details to and how should I contact them?

This Stylus from the Nintendo 3DS also works Great, but i switched back to the Original Openpandora Stylus, because it fits better in the stylus hole..

I'd really like to get a stylus - who should I give my details to and how should I contact them?
Who did you purchase from? The best bet would be to contact them.

I believe the e-mail address for Craig's shop is openpandorasales@gmail.com if that's of any help. :)

Back