Touch panel issue

It's chinese holidays right now, so not much will happen before October 10th. I also ordered a few ones from a different distributor (as a test) so I can restock as fast as possible.

The stock we're now building is made of LCDs I lay aside for repairs, don't worry, any new stock of Pandoras will NOT have that issue.

Has the new stock of LCD's arrived? Just wondering when to send back my Pandora for the replacement as the potsal service is going through some major changes here in the UK.

*maybe you might get lucky and they'll supply ones that are "gorrila glass" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got some LCDs here, yes :)

Everyone who has got this issue can now send back the unit.

Please download the RMA Sheet from here:

http://www.openpandora.org/downloads/RMASheet.pdf

Ship it back to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Let me know via mail (shop@dragonbox.de) if you want the costs for shipping it back refunded (please ship as simple signed mail in that case, no express or similar).

We've got some LCDs here, yes :)

Everyone who has got this issue can now send back the unit.

Please download the RMA Sheet from here:

http://www.openpandora.org/downloads/RMASheet.pdf

Ship it back to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Let me know via mail (shop@dragonbox.de) if you want the costs for shipping it back refunded (please ship as simple signed mail in that case, no express or similar).
Cool!

I'll get onto that monday for sure!

Thanks! I'll send mine on monday too.

Edit: I've had some issues with my local posting company regarding a lost package (not the pandora), and I'll send it as soon as that is resolved.

I sent mine on monday and it arrived in Germany today. There was a delivery attempt made to ED. I'm just glad it arrived in Germany all in one piece!

I sent mine on monday and it arrived in Germany today. There was a delivery attempt made to ED. I'm just glad it arrived in Germany all in one piece!
I has here the full day. It probably has been delivered to customs :)

I has here the full day. It probably has been delivered to customs :)

Well I got this on the tracking info:

Delivery attempted
A delivery was attempted for your item with reference //////////GB in GERMANY before 17:16 on 25/10/13.

If the addressee does not collect it or make an arrangement to have it redelivered, it will be returned to the sender in the UK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope they didn't deliver it to the wrong address!

*EDIT:

Yay!!! It got delivered! :)

I received my Pandora back today with the new touch screen.

The touch screen works perfectly now on calibration and you no longer get the issues on the far sides of the screen.

What I have noticed with these new screens is that there is quite a bit of traction on both sides of the screen and you have to put a little pressure on the screen for the pen to register.

It doesn't feel smoooth when your traversing your pen along the side of the Pandora's screen and it often feels like your going to scratch the surface. However, the middle of the touch

screen works perfectly.

I have received my Pandora back again too. Amazingly fast and good service!

Just like worzyl I've noticed the same traction as worzyl, but the screen works perfectly now :)

I have received my Pandora back again too. Amazingly fast and good service!

Just like worzyl I've noticed the same traction as worzyl, but the screen works perfectly now :)
I'm wondering if a screen protector would help the screen feel smoother. I'm thinking of putting in an order for one.

Back