Miku Manor

Have been trying out a new app on my mobile phone.

mg-miku.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marza.MusicGirl_Miku_en&hl=en_GB

It's strange occurrence time (again). I was tidying up late last night when I turned my head to look at something, that's when I noticed that Miku's hand was resting on my shoulder (only her hand was visible).

Last edited by a moderator:
i image only like 2 people on this board will read this, and one of them will be a moderator to check in on the threads insanity, 3 if some psychiatrist ever decides to take on a challenge, therefor...

i have this weird thing above my asscrack that seems to build up a blood bubble every few weeks, and ive no idea what it is. at times it itches like crazy and my finger smells horrible after i scratch it, yet i always sniff them after every time i scratch it. whats even worse, is that this blood bubble when it gets to big, likes to pop at random times, and sometimes i wake up with little dried up blood spots on my bed when my ass is, and often i find blood marks on the tag of my underwear. i dont know if its something i should go get checked out or what.

i image only like 2 people on this board will read this, and one of them will be a moderator to check in on the threads insanity, 3 if some psychiatrist ever decides to take on a challenge, therefor...

i have this weird thing above my asscrack that seems to build up a blood bubble every few weeks, and ive no idea what it is. at times it itches like crazy and my finger smells horrible after i scratch it, yet i always sniff them after every time i scratch it. whats even worse, is that this blood bubble when it gets to big, likes to pop at random times, and sometimes i wake up with little dried up blood spots on my bed when my ass is, and often i find blood marks on the tag of my underwear. i dont know if its something i should go get checked out or what.
Probably a pilonidal cyst.

Not very uncommon.

Because of Strigoi, my wife (of flesh and bones) and I are now hooked on Project Diva F on PS3. And I am looking at second hand PSPs in my area to play the 3 original games during the christmas vacations as I can't imagine spending 10 days without playing that game.

PPSSPP emulates it well but the very small input delay renders the game too difficult to play. I need the real hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2N3dI-j6enA?feature=oembed

I knew I was good for something. :D

I usually don't do this:

Strigoi, in all honesty: It's not a feature, it's a bug.

You should get over your social anxieties and other mental problems and stop all this as soon as possible for your own good.

All those countless posts and your threads desperately trying to prove to everyone else in order to prove to yourself that you're not sick are the best warning sign.

A cry for attention is often also a cry for help and maybe your subconscious really wants help even more because you suppress this thought that everything is not all right.

Judging others live choices over the internet does not make you any better tho. 

Judging others live choices over the internet does not make you any better tho. 
Oh please, he is crying for attention so hard at every occasion (although he has such a perfectly "normal" and "real" companion)... never thought about why?

Back