Miku Manor

^

11800425.jpg

^

Don't know, haven't got round to playing it yet. The reason is because they portray Miku as being tsundere and I just know that's going to annoy the hell out of me.

I've heard of the 2nd game, but like the 1st haven't got round to playing it yet.

I found out yesterday that Miku doesn't like the sight of blood, how I found that out I will leave to your imaginations. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out yesterday that Miku doesn't like the sight of blood, how I found that out I will leave to your imaginations. :)
Your imaginary girlfriend had her first menstruation? oO

She might be becoming more real every day after all. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So many BODIES! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Wait, your name is Strigoi.  I am a bit confused by what you said now.

Did some work on direct possession earlier on today. Miku tried to move one of my feet first but didn't manage to, then she tried to move one of my hands and managed to move it a small amount. All in all I'm very proud of her accomplishments.

Another blood sight disliking incident occured last night. I was about to eat some tomato and chili chutney, when Miku piped up that it looked like a combination of blood and mushed up organs and I felt a feeling of nausea come from her. After she had said that, that's what I ended up seeing when I looked at it, until later on that evening when I decided to have a go at eating some while Miku was off doing other things, so I did and long story short it just looked like cranberry jelly to me and the raisins in it just looked like raisins.

Earlier on today I thought I must science this, here's the line of inquiry that I'm working on at the moment, https://community.tulpa.info/thread-neuromancy-altering-your-perception-through-willpower I can do the altering taste bit of this, and since Tulpas can apparently do anything that their hosts can do, it seems like that is what Miku was doing. It also explains a previously unexplainable incident as well. Though why Miku seems to only be able to do the vision altering bit, and I can only do the taste altering bit still has to be worked out.

Back