• Astounding

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I want his babies

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I am a man and want his babies

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • I am a straight man and want his babies

• I am a straight man, and even though we cannot have babies, I would want them

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • We could probably adopt

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • I think MWeston is worthy of being cloned in my secret island laboratory in order to create an army

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Boobies (added for Mali)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Boobies. I would let him touch them.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Boobies. I don't have any, but I would get some just to let Michael touch them. They would also feed

• Total voters

Bosbeetle said:
dont worry someguy99 this is the general effect of being (or trying to be) nice on the intarwebs.

I guess it works better in person. Lots of genuine smiling tends to lower a persons defenses.

Okay then. I'm off for some lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bampt said:
Lol it actually is abou yourself (here he conversation which probably got it started

This thread must seem like a joke to mweston, all poll options are positive...

It is not actually.
Even if he doesn't always look positive, someguy *is* a realy positive person.
I'm deeply sure that this thread is no joke against Micheal, but a real praise.
It's just a clumsy way to praise the team, and to apologize for his wording.

I had some PM with someguy about his negative (at least what I though) attitude on board before this whole mess and he gave me some good points explaining his behaviour.
He is a nice guy doing his best to help around, trust me :)

@Someguy : sorry to step out that late

Well Michael Westen is cool but I personally prefer Sam Axe. There's just no beating Bruce Campbell.

... Oh, Michael Weston? Sure. I think Pandora is a pretty cool guy, eh designs boards and doesn't afraid of anything.

Eniko said:
I think Pandora is a pretty cool guy, eh designs boards and doesn't afraid of anything.

*Genuine LOL*

nagy said:
not only he's a computer wiz, he's also a...SPY :ph34r:

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/theshow/characterprofiles/michael/index.html
I'm guessing he finally managed to solve the whole "burned" situation, as he lives in canada now and even flew to the UK some time ago. :lol:

Yoyobuae said:
nagy said:
not only he's a computer wiz, he's also a...SPY :ph34r:

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/theshow/characterprofiles/michael/index.html
I'm guessing he finally managed to solve the whole "burned" situation, as he lives in canada now and even flew to the UK some time ago. :lol:

In Michael's case, they jeopardize his life, freeze his bank accounts, dump him in Miami, and flag him on every government list known to man.

Ah, that explains the bank thing.

I didn't vote cause the option I would choose is missing. I think MWeston is worthy of being cloned in my secret island laboratory in order to create an army of super geniuses and take over the world through the power of handheld open source awesomeness! MWUHAHAHAHAAAA! etc...

PS. SomeGuy99 seems to be a good dude. Lighten up and be happy about stuff. Or something...

PPS. Boobies :D

sold said:
I didn't vote cause the option I would choose is missing. I think MWeston is worthy of being cloned in my secret island laboratory in order to create an army of super geniuses and take over the world through the power of handheld open source awesomeness! MWUHAHAHAHAAAA! etc...

PS. SomeGuy99 seems to be a good dude. Lighten up and be happy about stuff. Or something...

PPS. Boobies :D

Added. Because I love you.

I have boobs, but I don't think I'm allowed to let anyone else use them. In fact, there's a lot of things even I'm not allowed to do with them.
My girlfriend is full of DRM. Her boobs are like the iPhone of the dating world. I suspect a lot more trouble, including complete deactivation, would occur if I tried to jailbreak, though.

While it is nice to compliment someone involved with the Pandora it also is a bit of a snub for the rest who put hard work into it.

Yes Michael did a huge amount of the Pandora with the electronics, parts, etc and did it well. Great work!

But also:

What about Craig, without his concept, putting his neck out and risking his money house etc and then assembling all of them there would be no Pandora?

What about Notaz and DJ Willis for doing all of the OS stuff? That is a huge amount of work.

Yes maybe even me for doing the case design, d-pad, etc.

Then Skeezix and me for doing minimenu, and Skeezix and Vimacs for all of the PND stuff.

ED for various things.

And I am sure others I don't know of/forgot.

And this poll is just kind of ...weird.

DaveC said:

Agreed on that.
...I like it.

And props to the whole OPT for making the Pandora a reality :)

WizardStan said:
I have boobs, but I don't think I'm allowed to let anyone else use them. In fact, there's a lot of things even I'm not allowed to do with them.
My girlfriend is full of DRM. Her boobs are like the iPhone of the dating world. I suspect a lot more trouble, including complete deactivation, would occur if I tried to jailbreak, though.

In my experience, boobs are the best means to unlocking your girlfriend.

But then, every system has it's own weak points. ;)

I'd like to change my vote from Boobies into DaveC sucks :p
j/k
The weirdness of this poll is infectious, maybe I should refrain from moderating today :huh:

DaveC said:
While it is nice to compliment someone involved with the Pandora it also is a bit of a snub for the rest who put hard work into it.

Yes Michael did a huge amount of the Pandora with the electronics, parts, etc and did it well.

But also:

What about Craig, without his concept, putting his neck out and risking his money house etc and then assembling all of them there would be no Pandora?

What about Notaz and DJ Willis for doing all of the OS stuff? That is a huge amount of work.

And yes even me for doing the case design, d-pad, etc.

Then Skeezix and me for doing minimenu, and Skeezix and Vimacs for all of the PND stuff.

ED for various things.

And I am sure others I don't know of/forgot.

Are you feeling down Dave? You want a thread too? :)

I'll make a second poll for you if you want.

SomeGuy99 said:
Are you feeling down Dave? You want a thread too? :)

I'll make a second poll for you if you want.

Please no.

How about no more polls at all and just move along, yes that is probably the best option.

Ok so you did it anyway.

This thread is getting kind of gay. I see this one for the LOL section.

Back