Congratulations, skeezix!

Cangratulations!

You better teach them the ways of the retro gamer before the Call Of Duty crap brainwashes them :p

Congratulations to you both skeezix! :)

You should find after the initial period that they're actually easier to handle than a singleton, as they have each other to play with, plot with etc ;) You just need to nail the sleep routine and you'll find them a real blessing and far more fun than a single child, plus with 3 now you have your own local multiplayer clan for the ROT league!

Congrats mate! Big celebrations for you and all your family!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, my own gamer clan ;)

(fwiw my 4yr old daughter is a kickass pacman and SMB player.. They dont know these are old .. But she sure knows how to turn on an arcade machine and put a quarter in ;)

Crazy times but so far prett good (and Very adorable) babies.. Not as colli y as my first was, so getting a little sleep. Took me a week to get time to shave though.. Watching late night Penn and Teller Bullshit on earphones will changing diapers 4am ... Win? :0

Back to work soon. Pandora email reading over ssh wifi win!

Jeffphone

A week to find time to shave? Good Lord, either you're a hemophiliac or those jokes about the twins taking up your time weren't exaggerations.

Congrats, your life will be nothing but poo and sick from now onwards

Back