Messiah Studio 5 For $10

Middo

Website
www.fillsites.com.au
messiahStudio

is a powerful animation & rendering software package specifically designed to handle the most demanding character animation & rendering needs. It has been quietly used in feature films, commercials, games, music videos and print ads for over 10 years; and is now one of the fastest growing CG packages on the market.

Sorry, link below:

http://projectmessiah.com/x6/shop.html

Where is it being sold for $10? Seems pretty nice, reminds me of Animation:Master for some reason ..

It seems to be here. According to the blurb, you don't get the license unless they meet the goal shown by the progress bar on the page.

It's also important to note that they will refund everyone if they don't meet their goal, so it's essentially a win-win situation.

Well, it's a win-lose less scenario since you lose the funds and go through a process while hoping to get the product you intended to buy. Still, for those interested that sounds like a pretty good deal.

took the plunge, hope I get a copy :)

Cheers for the heads up, Middo

Thankyou too for the heads up, I placed an order to. Not sure why as I have no creativity whatsoever, but should be fun to play with.

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but video editing software lightworks, which was used to edit the kings speech, is now open source and free to download. http://www.lightworksbeta.com/ Can't resist a bargain.

As a game design student, this looks interesting. I design levels/environments as I suck with characters. This seems to be for character modelling, but nevertheless for that price it is a steal so I will think carefully about this. Before it's over! ;)

Korlithiel said:
Well, it's a win-lose less scenario since you lose the funds and go through a process while hoping to get the product you intended to buy. Still, for those interested that sounds like a pretty good deal.

Should sell well round here then, whats the lead time Two Months? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Goal met, Yay!

They are leaving it live for 12 more hours. So it is now a guaranteed copy for $10 or pro version for $40.

Back