Merry christmas and a happy new year (2012-12-25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
merry Christmas to OPT too, enjoy a nice little break hopefully

> Merry Christmas, OPT!

> My prayers to you guys. :wub:

The same from here :)

nice resume!

wooouuuw, the blue case looks cool. Is it a new colour perhaps or just a sample?

Merry Christmas (or whatever your socially acceptable way of reenacting the old pagan midwinter celebration is), everybody! God Jul!

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for the update, ed.

Can you tell us, if there is a way to get that blue pandora?

I got an email from you telling me how I can upgrade my preorder to 1ghz version and get it right now.

Is there a way to get the blue one. If so, then I won't hesitate :D

Thanks, Paul.

My question for the day is: is Christmas the only time in a year that you and Mike and Craigix can take a break from all the work? Just got a letter from that kickstarter ICP 2 project, and it seems Craigix is still working hard. Don't out do yourselves, my friends. Even I hold my hopes high, I will not blame anyone for a bad result. 

Also, you are such a handsome charismatic big devil.  :wub:   ED

Anyway, let our opensource handheld master race triumphs over those apple android peasants in the up coming years. 

Video does't play in firefox. Keep your proprietary trash and go home.
Best post :D

Your FireFox can't play YouTube? :eek:

My question for the day is: is Christmas the only time in a year that you and Mike and Craigix can take a break from all the work? Just got a letter from that kickstarter ICP 2 project, and it seems Craigix is still working hard. Don't out do yourselves, my friends. Even I hold my hopes high, I will not blame anyone for a bad result. 

Also, you are such a handsome charismatic big devil.  :wub:   ED

Anyway, let our opensource handheld master race triumphs over those apple android peasants in the up coming years. 
I'm definitaly working during christmas, and it seems Craig is as well :)

Embedded video plays fine in N900 (the best phone yarr). Thanks Ed and best wishes and frohe Feiertage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back