May69 - New Gp2x Game Soon...

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
Psilocybin Development isn't lazy. Here are three teaser screenshots of our brand-new title "May 69". The characteres are based upon the Anime "Hand Maid May". Everything you see here might change a bit, as we are still working on it and everything is a Work-In-Progress...

/// Screenshots not online anymore ///

Code: Kedo ( http://www.planetkedo.de )
Artwork: Kojote ( http://www.pdroms.de )
Charakteres: Taken from the Anime "Hand Maid May"
Music: TBA

A Dreamcast version of this game is very possible too :)

ohhhhhhhhhh i <3 hmm :D

the game title will certainly get the HMM fanbois hopful ;) some sort of puzzle game? sudoko like?

haha *spys new screenshot*

oh i seeeeeeeeeeeee. mm. its going to be like that xD
still, looks great - and im glad its not sudoku like, there seems to of been a flood of those games everywhere lately ^^ Quite intruiged to see what the puzzle WILL be now, damn you and your marketing xD

The puzzle is Numo.

Play against a computer

Green numbers add to your points, red nmbers take away from your points

Player 1 can only select numbers in that row.

Player 2 can only select numbers in that column.

One you select, points are added or taken, and the number disapears, then it is the other playsers go.

Aim : to be be the one with the most points when all the nmbers are gone or it is impossible to move

Deleted User posted on Feb 11 2006 at 03:07 PM said:
The puzzle is Numo.

Play against a computer

Green numbers add to your points, red nmbers take away from your points

Player 1 can only select numbers in that row.

Player 2 can only select numbers in that column.

One you select, points are added or taken, and the number disapears, then it is the other playsers go.

Aim : to be be the one with the most points when all the nmbers are gone or it is impossible to move

yeap :) tho i would not call it "numo" as the first game using this concept is a dozen years older, we will try to add some "features" which make the gameplay more interesting.

for now you play against 8 enemies (one at a time) with different ai, the first "simple ai" we did seems to be already very hard. so we need to make the ai dumber now :)

keep on discussing... it raises our motivation :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The programming looks really nice, but the artwork looks a bit weak.

:p

I'm just kidding, of course, Kojo! It looks really good! Though, I really sucked at Numo when I tried it on the GP32.

thanks for the feedback so far. it has been much more than we ever thought. luckily there are still peple who care about self coded games after all those ports :)

we been working the past three hours to improve the game :) there is still lots of artwork to do.

Quiest:
well i never played numo... but we try to keep the game playable for people aged 16+ ;)

and guys... keep up giving your thoughts :) it fuckin' motivates us :D

keep up the good work Kojote and team - seriously, be motivated. The scene needs self-coded games - ports are great and everything, but new games are FRESH. Theres something pure and almost innocent (okay, in the case of your ecchi game forget innocent xD ..forget pure too) about a game written from scratch. Tis why I prefer to write my engines from scratch as well.

Sexy is good ;) but sexy != sex - dont take the line /too/ far. Something that will make my father tease is one thing, something that will make him go :eek: is another xD

Numo was one of my fav GP32-Games (until I got a BLU+...)

I didn't like the tittie-version though... the hamster hat the nicer music :)

Back