Married?

Are you married?

• Total voters

I've been single for longer than this thread! I haven't even been on a date...

Plenty hopefuls. .. but eww, humans.

If anything, I'm married to my principles... and that's a marriage that's getting stronger as the years go by... but I do put a lot of work into it. I think any successful marriage would take a lot of work.

Would I allow myself to be married to a human?

Under no circumstances. You are all too wierd. Seriously.

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

31 years old now, been single for years and lost all hope for the whole relationship and family stuff.
Would you like to have a relationship and family ?
Growing older you have to accept that there could be no children but a relationship could happen at any age.

I'm open for a relationship ... but... only with someone/someones who have the same views I do... as well as the same level of detachment.

The last thing I want in my life is a needy person who demands validation.

They need to be completely fine within themselves, indifferent to being alone, and indifferent to their social status.

We must share the same principles, and those principles must be more important than life itself.

The long and the short of it is - the person I am not looking for is likewise not looking for me.
If we were to meet, we would not flirt... because neither of us has any remaining interest in sex, and we would have nothing to prove or convince each other of.. In all likelihood we would be polite and kind and go our separate ways. .. With only the thought "So there actually are some really nice people in the world. I'm pleased about that."

And that would be that.

I'm open for a relationship ... but... only with someone/someones who have the same views I do... as well as the same level of detachment.

The last thing I want in my life is a needy person who demands validation.

They need to be completely fine within themselves, indifferent to being alone, and indifferent to their social status.

We must share the same principles, and those principles must be more important than life itself.

The long and the short of it is - the person I am not looking for is likewise not looking for me.
If we were to meet, we would not flirt... because neither of us has any remaining interest in sex, and we would have nothing to prove or convince each other of.. In all likelihood we would be polite and kind and go our separate ways. .. With only the thought "So there actually are some really nice people in the world. I'm pleased about that."

And that would be that.
That is not a relationship but actual validation.

Last edited:
I never saw this thread originally, but I'll chime in now I guess.

We've been together about 14 years this October if memory serves correctly, and we've been married 7 years this July 1st. So together the length of the thread, and married half as long. LOL

Chris

Been having a relationship for ~7 years, in year #6 we moved in together. Nearing the end of that period was the time when I had my work related burnout. No help there at home, f'in egocentric. In the end that whole shebang cost me 1000s of Euros, my job and a chunk of my sanity. Lately I've met another woman whose only goal seems to be turning my life upside down. I only want to be left alone D:

Been having a relationship for ~7 years, in year #6 we moved in together. Nearing the end of that period was the time when I had my work related burnout. No help there at home, f'in egocentric. In the end that whole shebang cost me 1000s of Euros, my job and a chunk of my sanity. Lately I've met another woman whose only goal seems to be turning my life upside down. I only want to be left alone D:
Wh...
Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

No further questions.

First big love whit 9 or so , then nothing until now..
seems like I have to enjoy the live of an single..
also im on a Devils Circle: i have no friends, and alone I don't want to go to party's which means I can't find someone to love..

Would you like to have a relationship and family ?
Growing older you have to accept that there could be no children but a relationship could happen at any age.

Yeah, but 31 is no where near too old to have kids, in the developed world at least. The clock is likely to be ticking if you're female and that age, but male and you can get a younger wife, no problemo.

Planning to marry this year finally. I´m almost 42 ;)
Almost a decade, I had given up on any of these relationship things, but then again they just happen and you don´t know it before. She´s also my age exactly and I have been working alongside her for seven years and she made the first step early last year, and then I made the second etc. and the rest was pure natural even if rationally planned so the past year was pretty much like living on a starting rocket, the world can really change. I guess it´s worth taking the risk, getting married. Now or never ;)

Back