Britney

lynx2oo2

Still Fresh
Ok, just seen the video to her new song "Toxic", my question is, is it wrong for a 30 year old bloke, married with children, to find ole britney looking extremly hot in this video??, is it even right for me to like her new music?? :blink:

lynx2oo2 posted on Apr 3 2004 at 06:05 PM said:
is it even right for me to like her new music?? :blink:
No, never. Her music sucks. Except for beats that were made by The Neptunes. But only the beats.

Not exactly wrong to be liking younger females. Unless they're real young, like still in middle school or something. It's their fault for being so attractive. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how old you are it is only natural for your hormones to prefer a young (not too young) nicely shaped female. Your genes are merely trying to make their home in the future somewhere nice.

I highly recommend the book : The selfish gene by Richard Dawkins.

bringoutthegimp posted on Apr 4 2004 at 04:25 PM said:
Steve-O posted on Apr 4 2004 at 02:56 PM said:
I kind of like that toxic song :D

You suck
Hmm sucking and Britney all in the same topic, perhaps an age rating should be put on this forum.

I quite like toxic too!

NssOne posted on Apr 4 2004 at 05:39 AM said:
Yeah, well, it's different when you're older. Trust me, you have no idea dirty I felt when I started getting boners for Michelle Trachtenberg from watching Buffy all the time. :rolleyes:
*Sigh*, shes lurverly :wub:
mt85.jpg

Dozer posted on Apr 4 2004 at 11:35 AM said:
NssOne posted on Apr 4 2004 at 05:39 AM said:
Yeah, well, it's different when you're older. Trust me, you have no idea dirty I felt when I started getting boners for Michelle Trachtenberg from watching Buffy all the time. :rolleyes:
*Sigh*, shes lurverly :wub:
mt85.jpg
Man, that picture DOES NOT do her justice.

dawnpic27.jpg

Oh yeah, that's more like it.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back