Release ManaPlus - The Mana World client for Pandora

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is ManaPlus, the "plus" client for The Mana World, EVO Online,and other Free 2D MMORPG. Appart from screen that I fixed to 800x480, and fulscreen (using Notaz's SDL), it's a SDL-only vanilla port.

preview3.png
And a video of the gameplay on the Pandora by Ingoreis
History log
=========

Build 03
----------

• Update to latest sources
Build 02
----------

Build 01
----------

• Initial build

Last edited:
This is a class act.

Very easy to use menu and very nice interface. ;)

Downloading evol.zip from server.

Last edited:
evol.zip  took about 5-7 mins for download.

There I am laying in bed on the ship after being discovered by some sailors. Trying to wake some girl up  :blink:   ;)

This is really incredible. 

Left all settings as is.

Username is same as here.

and this is beta?...great potential here and I think one of the more remarkable pnd's out in quite a spell.

Last edited:
Oh, that was a quick reply :)

I was testing it in bed, now at my Desktop PC I installed it for Fedora. Version 1.3.10.27 which is not much above your version.

And in the Changelog I couldn't find anything indicating that something with the update server has changed :eek:

But hey, I am not complaining about an updated version. In case it doesn't work with an updated PND I try to analyse the problem a bit more :)

EDIT:

FYI: last night I installed it on Android in that was version 1.5.314, so I thought the outdated was possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have compiled the latest version (I didn't knew someone was actually using it). It is the 1.5.3.14 :)

Build 02

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
New build on the repo, as it seems the update was needed to play online. It should be ok now (for some time).

Build 03
----------

Back