Man Builds Robotic Girlfriend

PoisonedV said:
the android is a labor of love for him. he put sensors in there so that it could tell when someone ELSE was trying to do that and make them stop.

That's like saying you installed a firewall and blocked access to TCP port 12345 and then wrote a server app with a listener on TCP port 12345 so you can tell if someone tries to access it. Here's some advice, don't write the app and you won't have to worry about setting up your firewall to block it.

Yes officer, I carved out a vagina in this robot and put sensors there so no one would stick their privates there.

guy's a perv

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat Agnus said:
That's like saying you installed a firewall and blocked access to TCP port 12345 and then wrote a server app with a listener on TCP port 12345 so you can tell if someone tries to access it. Here's some advice, don't write the app and you won't have to worry about setting up your firewall to block it.
what the hell are you on about? no it isn't.

PoisonedV said:
Fat Agnus said:

So you say he put in sensors to prevent other pervs from touching her. So why did perv-boy add privates to the doll in the first place?

Fat Agnus said:
PoisonedV said:
Fat Agnus said:

So you say he put in sensors to prevent other pervs from touching her. So why did perv-boy add privates to the doll in the first place?

I don't recall any part of the article stating that he'd given the robot privates.

Username said:
Nova said:
I don't recall any part of the article stating that he'd given the robot privates.
I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere.

“Aiko is still a virgin, AND NO I do not sleep with her,” he writes on the Project Aiko Web site, though he admits that she “has sensors in her body including her private parts, and yes even down there.”

http://www.70news.com/2008/12/14/canadian-...bot-girlfriend/

Yes to having "privates" and here's a picture the perv took of "Aiko".

6xrjh1.jpg

How does having a sensor in a blank space between your legs equate to having a androidgina

Yeah, I was gonna say that. It says she has sensors in her privates AND down there. One can assume that "down there" means the area where a vagina SHOULD be, much like a barbie doll.

Nova said:
Yeah, I was gonna say that. It says she has sensors in her privates AND down there. One can assume that "down there" means the area where a vagina SHOULD be, much like a barbie doll.
If she was like a barbie doll, why would it need sensors down there? It's not like it would matter if someone touched her down there.

Username said:
If she was like a barbie doll, why would it need sensors down there? It's not like it would matter if someone touched her down there.
PoisonedV said:
the android is a labor of love for him. he put sensors in there so that it could tell when someone ELSE was trying to do that and make them stop.
At the end of the day, it's his mentality, and clearly noone here can really understand it, which is quite understandable. But if I had created a female android in my spare time, and I'm not saying I have :unsure: But if I had, I would not want some some stupid kid rubbing his hands (or other objects) down there.

Nova said:
Username said:
At the end of the day, it's his mentality, and clearly noone here can really understand it, which is quite understandable. But if I had created a female android in my spare time, and I'm not saying I have :unsure: But if I had, I would not want some some stupid kid rubbing his hands (or other objects) down there.

...and you wouldn't have privates at all in the first place.

Assuming the guy is completely pure, he gave the robot private parts to make her a more complete woman. It might not seem important, but try telling that to all the people who change gender every year.

he'd be pretty irresponsible if HE LET someone get down there. He's a perv. Like other people have already said, if he didn't intend for it to be like that, he wouldn't have put the sensors in there in the first place. You think he's going to leave that thing alone with a stranger or someone, no, not unless he's totally retarded, so you can't tell me it's to stop other people, give me a break, you think if some psycho rapist wanted to they couldn't beat the crap out of the guy and rape the robot??? Wouldn't it be safer to NOT have the parts there to begin with??? C'mon guys.

Back