Man Builds Robotic Girlfriend

I watched a program on british tv the other day about men with a sexual attraction to cars...

I'm still not sure how fake it was. We certainly live in a strange world.
:huh:

mali said:
*shudder*

Poor boy...

hehe he needs to get together with the Realdoll,Honeydoll or just for the creap me the F out factor Teddybabes ....

thou i gota admit i always wanted to build a 50's kitchen sceene with a anamatronic gothish heroin addict on my kitchen ceiling just for shits ... (i build scale reproductions as a "quiet time" hobby used to do sets for GenCon ect when they were local..) and something like that would be incredibly cool if a bit over expensive ....

edit ashdjones na i can kind of understand cars its crap like this that i just dont get ....

http://www.maximumawesome.com/pervfriday/looners.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in some kind of far-of future where androids are perfected, it could be quite fun. I can't imagine many people sticking exclusively to androids though, probably have a lot of social stigma attached. It would probably be hundreds more years until we have synthesis of human-level intellegence and emotions, in which case they're more like genuine life-forms and less of a big deal (other than the issue of not being able to have kids).

AWESOME!

"Aiko is still a virgin, AND NO I do not sleep with her," he writes on the Project Aiko Web site...

Awwwww... But wait!

though he admits that she "has sensors in her body including her private parts, and yes even down there."

Go man go! :lol:

I read about this in the paper the other day. How the hell can a man not have enough time to find a girlfriend but has enough time to build an animatronic human? tsk.

The left hand seems to be completely made of rubber, maybe the right one is functional?

Reminds me of the one of the Robot-Chicken episodes: "Can you ##ck it?"

I watched a documentary on this, it's certainly not intended for sex. It's intended to help his elderly mother to read and other things. It also tells you to stop if you grab it too hard.

It's not for sex, I know the guy who made it from a conference, and hes awkward but nice

PoisonedV said:
It's not for sex, I know the guy who made it from a conference, and hes awkward but nice

ok ill bite that its not for sex its quite possible .. but if its not why does it have all the "parts" seams to be alot more work than just to make her without the naughty bits.

?? im just curious is all not saying one way or the other.

Titcher said:
I watched a documentary on this, it's certainly not intended for sex. It's intended to help his elderly mother to read and other things. It also tells you to stop if you grab it too hard.
then why the hell does it have sensors in her private parts?

guy's a perv.

also, whats up with the japanese language mode. home boy is vietnamese.

mmalficia said:
PoisonedV said:

ok ill bite that its not for sex its quite possible .. but if its not why does it have all the "parts" seams to be alot more work than just to make her without the naughty bits.

?? im just curious is all not saying one way or the other.

Fat Agnus said:
Titcher said:
then why the hell does it have sensors in her private parts?

guy's a perv.

also, whats up with the japanese language mode. home boy is vietnamese.

the android is a labor of love for him. he put sensors in there so that it could tell when someone ELSE was trying to do that and make them stop.
also Japanese would make sense since he's sort of weeaboo

Back