MAME4All Medley

I liked the music, thought it went well :) Good selection of games too, must've taken you a while to do that.

I liked the music, thought it went well :) Good selection of games too, must've taken you a while to do that.

Awesome, In The Hunt works!

I also liked seeing Hook, thanks, as I've never played it - looks fun.

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your Country."

Maybe you could upload another version, even if it's without any music at all? I'd really like to see the video...

Yay for MAME! I'll be able to use my USB arcade controls on the Pandora when I'm done building it. And I'll definitely finish building it before I get my Pandora, so the real time is more like Two Months™.

We are so lucky that SteveM carried the flag of previous Mame4all development and brought this to Pandora. I never imagined MAME would work like this at 500Mhz, and the latest Vysnc & filter changes make it REALLY smooth too! Using Aliens as an example, with no filter on it looks quite pixelated, even on the small screen. Put on the default filter and it looks like a bloody CRT! Amazing. One day maybe even scanlines could be possible!

A device with Pandora controls, 10 hour battery life and MAME4all = Mission complete.

Also for one nubbers like myself, Perfect, MAME4all Perfect SNES, Perfect MEGADRIVE... the list goes on.

I hope and keep my fingers crossed that other soon can get their hands on units. It was worth the wait.

Back