Mame Support

dairugger

Still Fresh
hey all, i just bought a new gp2x (the upgraded cpu speed) and while im waiting for it to arrive i was wondering how well it supports these mame games:

TMNT-the arcade game
TMNT 2:turtles in time
Bubble Symphony
Bubble Memories
Dungeons and Dragons capcom arcade game
Simpsons arcade game

btw- is there a sega cd emu available? or Pc engine cd emu?
popful mail , snatcher, and dracula x on the go would be heaven!

thanks for answering a noobs questions, i cant wait for the machine to arrive!

Hi there,

Out of your list the only one that is emulated at the moment is TMNT the arcade game as far as I know. I think dungeons and dragons was CPS2 which isn't emulated yet though there are many other similar games that are - 'King of dragons' and 'knights of the round table' which are also by capcom and both work really well.
If you particularly like 'TMNT, turtles in time' it was also made for the snes and megadrive. The megadrive version works brilliantly in Picodrive (the game is called 'hyperstone heist' on megadrive)
If you are a fan of bubble bobble style games I can recommend 'Methane Brothers' which has been ported to the GP2X and Parasol stars (a bubble bobble/rainbow islands sequel) which can be played using GP2xengine.

There are loads more games like this - too many to list, but this should get you started.

Upgraded CPU speed model?! What Where How Why When?
I think he means the 275Mhz model. Exactly the same it's just guaranteed to be stable at 275Mhz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back