Mame? Snes? Genny?

• Mame!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snes!!

• Genny!!!

• Total voters

i think its quite small but dont qoute me on it. i picked snes but its the same for snes and gen here, dont really know much about mame games.

EDIT: Damn this poll is pretty close!

I voted Genesis only because between SNES and Genesis the Genesis is probably the only one that will be possible at FS 0 or 1 WITH sound.

The SNES will probably never be at 100% because of the sound and transparency being a bitch to emulate.

Of course I would love to have MAME too if they get it working with sound on the Pac-man series and Donkey Kong games. Those are among the classics.

Tea or Coffee .... Tea of Coffee...

sh1t, it's way too close to call. I'm going for Mame for the joy of all those old arcade classics we couldn't play on our home consoles. And also because there's a bit of tinkering to be had with Mame. Consoles Emu is like the consoles themselves... plug in / switch on / game on

tea / coffee, tea / coffee ... burble burble

Hey.... after only 9 months signed up, i finally make it out of newbie status. A small masochistic part of me was thinking i might end up being the eternal newbie of the board. deep joy.

I have no idea about the MegaDrive/Genesis (never played one, never had one, and it seems I have never even seen one), but I am open for suggestions and especially pointers to good games for that console ;) SNES is my personal god and MAME would be just sweet - but depending on which Roms would be useable. I'm going to go with near-fullspeed SNES, but I am very curious about the other two, too!

MegaDrive but only because I've tinkered with that more than the Snes. To be honest any of them would be excellent and all of them would be better than excellent :)

Back