Love The Pandora, But Mines On Ebay

MDave said:
I can see everyone selling their Pandora's on ebay now if they go for THAT much. Nobody will be playing on them, and nobody would develop for them, too busy buying and reselling them!
What about the people that bought it of ebay? Or you saying they'll just ebay it on :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha!... congrats. :D I can't fault anyone with luck like that. Enjoy the new iPad!

Na-Noo said:
MDave said:
I can see everyone selling their Pandora's on ebay now if they go for THAT much. Nobody will be playing on them, and nobody would develop for them, too busy buying and reselling them!
What about the people that bought it of ebay? Or you saying they'll just ebay it on :lol:

Definitely :lol: With there being such a tiny amount of Pandoras available, they are going to sell for any cost. Only when it becomes more widely available in higher numbers will it start coming down.

MDave said:
Na-Noo said:
MDave said:

Definitely :lol: With there being such a tiny amount of Pandoras available, they are going to sell for any cost. Only when it becomes more widely available in higher numbers will it start coming down.

Exactly. I am so worried I'll never get a unit (at about 3500 in the line) & I would pay whatever I could to secure a pandora. I had to quit bidding as it when over my £300 bid, but I will continue to save and perhaps manage to get £600 ready for next month.

I guess the thing that would kill the ebay prices is a blog post about 3000 cases being sent to the UK from China. I have no idea how long this will be, and I am crossing my fingers that it does happen. Until this happens I will continue to stress and worry that I'll never get a unit. Lets hope the team get some better luck with their suppliers for Batch 1 part 2.

C_S

£580? Wow, that boggles the mind. The only reason I paid £266 is that that is still a cracking deal for what it is. £580 is a rip off. Well done to the seller though. The more that go on ebay the less the going price will be.

Dead1nside said:
£580? Wow, that boggles the mind. The only reason I paid £266 is that that is still a cracking deal for what it is. £580 is a rip off. Well done to the seller though. The more that go on ebay the less the going price will be.

Damn, that's an incredible price! As you say, though the more that go on, the more the price will fall. £580.. sheesh.

£580?! Not gonna lie, I wish I'd held on to my preorder for that remaining month and a half.

Dead1nside said:
I saw one going for $1,000. Which is rather more than £580 if I'm not mistaken. But there was that one that was going for less then $400, so there.

I do wonder if we're beginning to see a bubble in the Pandora market. Perhaps I should be shorting handhelds and hoarding NES futures.

mysticmaus said:
This is just crazy , people can buy a Pandora here for 220 GBP

Admit it: that statement is only true for certain values of the word "buy."

hedwards said:
I do wonder if we're beginning to see a bubble in the Pandora market. Perhaps I should be shorting handhelds and hoarding NES futures.

:lol:

hedwards said:
Dead1nside said:
I saw one going for $1,000. Which is rather more than £580 if I'm not mistaken. But there was that one that was going for less then $400, so there.

Yep, I just saw the $1000 USD one. Absolutely insane. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320542763412&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Dead1nside said:
Yep, I just saw the $1000 USD one. Absolutely insane. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320542763412&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I have to admit that I missed the listing in pounds. And that I kind of wish that I was going to eBay mine. But I won't, I can't stand the idea of giving up my precious, and by the time I get mine the prices will definitely not be flying that high.

if everything goes well for the OP team then these "first batch" inscribed pandoras will be worth a lot more than £600 in 5 or 10 years anyway.

So people who ordered two Pandoras can get the second for free by selling the first. Nice, but a bit like an indecent proposal. I don't know what I would do ...

It's probably mid 2009 pre-orderers who are buying them. Long enough for the original payment to have been past-money. They can sell their ordered Pandora when it arrives, and see the Ebay buy as £200-300 to get one straightaway.

Personally, having waited 3 years and more to get one, i wouldn't sell for any price.

CodeTwister said:
So people who ordered two Pandoras can get the second for free by selling the first. Nice, but a bit like an indecent proposal. I don't know what I would do ...

Actually, they could sell one and buy two more, then sell those, then buy two more...

Hmm. Well, it'd be a very slow return, and it's too late now.

i wouldn't sell for any price.

I think I know what you mean, but I'm pretty sure there's a number that I'd be a fool not to accept. I'll say three grand (USD), maybe? That's bank. That's seven months rent. That's a savings account with a high minimum and APR.

Hello

Just to let everyone know who was helping me out with advice earlyer on pages 1/2/3 i managed to sell my pandora for £726 to a private buyer ,haha - ok guys thanks for the advice to email the girls ,just to let you know that i have been ordered to send my pandora back home to the factory for a good seeing to ! and i will get a new pandora that has now met the new standards of pandora excellence only found in Newcastle by Mr Rothwell the man himself.

Again thanks for the heads up advice.

Paddy

mosschops said:
paddy said:
I am thinking of selling mine as well ,i have a few issues with my pandora ,i love my pandora but yes i have a few problems that i have asked OPT to deal with and both Craig and Ed will not answer my PM's yet they will come on the forums and answer forum posts ,i don't think this is good customer service at all.

I want some of the more important parts of my pandora replaced/fixed and i have kindly requested this via PM ,i have also stated that i can wait till they clear their feet before dealing with my pandora or simply replace my pandora at some point in the near future ,if i do not get the response i deserve i will sell my pandora ,simple as that.

Paddy

Paddy by name paddy by nature
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

hehe what part ? the paddy comment or my post about not being happy with the build quality of my pandora ?

paddy by name paddy by nature lol is a saying of sorts ! and not a very nice one paddy power ! ;)

Back