Looking Into Getting A Wiz, And Finding A Starter Guide

froggyman

Still Fresh
I have been thinking about buying myself a GP2X wiz for christmas this year from think geek. It seems awesome, and I havent really heard anything negative about it.

But, what I really wanted to know is if there are any starter guides for it to help out new users and setting up their Wiz. Don't Panic, I know what emulators are, and I already have the ROMs for them that I want/need.

So, are there any sites that show progress on the Open development of the Wiz. And what emulators are currently considered to be functional, and are their any emulators that in active development?

Thanks a lot. I'm really glad to see that the forum is active and that development isnt dead on it. That will difinately give me the final push into buying one of these.

Are there any other good set up guides for n00bs?

froggyman said:
Thanks a lot. I'm really glad to see that the forum is active and that development isnt dead on it. That will difinately give me the final push into buying one of these.

Are there any other good set up guides for n00bs?

If you search around on here I am sure you can find some but I don't think setting up the Wiz is really too hard :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back