Lookie Here

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Website
Visit site
gbasp-gametech-timemachine.jpg

Nes Emulator for gba sp

Buy one here £38, cheaper than a gta

i thought you had to put an original NES cart into that thing to play NES on the GBA SP.

I got one of these to see how they were and they are awful, unless the product has been improved the picture and quality is a disaster.

And yes, a flash cart and Pnes is far better :)

But then, with a GP32 why would you want to downgade to a lower res? ;)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

This looks cool too, but we will have to see on quality as the Gameaxe and GBA SP Nes adapter have been dissapointing.

The GP32 is better anyway though. ;)

extremegamer posted on Oct 4 2004 at 03:53 PM said:
that thing looks like its as thick as a brick.

Trouble is you can never really tell with the consept pictures, but yes, you're probably right it will turn out that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
spongebue posted on Oct 4 2004 at 09:02 PM said:
craigix posted on Oct 4 2004 at 02:15 PM said:
And yes, a flash cart and Pnes is far better :)

I hope you pronounce nes as n-e-s, and not one word :p

LOL!!!! Good one man.

Yeah otherwise people will look at you funny when you tell them "I play with my Pnes all of the time", "I love Pnes"

DaveC posted on Oct 4 2004 at 11:28 PM said:
Yeah otherwise people will look at you funny when you tell them "I play with my Pnes all of the time", "I love Pnes"

Lol I never even realized you could do that with PocketNes.

ah well, i'm a collector and I don't really have an urge to be buying one. I only have about 40 NES games and none of them are Famicom so they won't work in that thing anyway, so really no point unless i want to buy it and never use it and thats not what i'm about, I buy and play with everything in my collection, even PNES.

Back