Look Who Flew The Nest!

x68000

Mega GP Mania
Just a quick post to show you what i've just managed to prize away from Craig and the guys just 30 minutes ago!

This is the first Pandora to leave the assembly line!

2aipr8x.jpg

w7bk9w.jpg

s6kqk4.jpg

2h58uah.jpg

2eofqmq.jpg

rk9c9z.jpg

211j5p5.jpg

kbt7hs.jpg

I won't be online much tonight, but i'll answer any questions tomorrow. By that time i may have actually had a chance to try it out B)

Epic! I cannot wait! :D After 2 years of lurking I will soon have it :D

(Soon might be a while since I only ordered early this year)

Oh, desire!
Looking forward to your impressions.
Please have tons of fun with it, and then tell us all about it. :)

Wow, you are the first to have a real mp pandora. Congrats. Was there any startup music? I remember that CoLD SToRAGE offered to make some but I never heard anything after that so I guess it didn't happen...

Thank you for the photos....enjoy your new Pandora !!

@Craig...when there are a new shipping to UK ( i intend the rest of Cases and Boards )..??

Congratulation !!

Next week will be crazy will all the ppl receiving their Pandora !

I am wondering what's in that quick start guide. Also I am very much looking forward to your impression :)

Is it the right time to punch the "vaporware twats" in the face?

hah! Photoshopped....I can see the pixels :p

seriously though, there's a grammar error on the welcome screen, it should read something like "This wizard will help you set up your new OpenPandora hand-held before first use", I'm surprised that was missed, Several of the dev team are native English users, I assume this was a last minute addition, "before the first use" sounds like a literal interpretation from some other language, still, not a big issue, open source software has a eputation fo plenty of tryping herrors ;)

so...only 1650 or so to go :D (for me ;) )

looks really nice btw, would you like me to look after it for you? eh? eh? :ph34r: :pandora2ut4:

Back