Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakshep2

Website
Visit site
allyourmedals.png

1: You have no sense of humour, iprice.

2: yes, it is spitz, and I find this funny becuase he "threw his rattle out of the pram" when he heard the news that phelps beat his medal record lol :p

EDIT: Why the hell, DCGM, do you have advertisements on your sig? this should be against the rules.

Looks likes these two olympiad guys were rick rolled just after recieved their medals

Well I'd tell you if this was funny or not if the picture would actually load on my (apparently) shitty internet. I can see "All your medals" sounds not funny to me. Please don't post giant big pics.
I'll update whether I think this is funny or not in a minute.

EDIT: Not funny. I agree with Nova, minus the harsh.

boo.jpg

You don't want to make a dick of yourself on every forum you visit?
Don't post replies like this, and don't criticize peoples taste in humor in the first place.

I'm not the one that needs talking to about whether or not I can criticize, I'm constructive. these guys aren't.

I only posted this thing up for fun and now everbody is giving me shit because they can't figure out the whole point of the joke. does anybody have a sense of humour in here, or are they too busy chatting shit about coding for linux?

P.S: Plopper Z, If I'm going to get pwned, I'd rather get pwned by someone like a mod, you're not the forum police. I bet you were a snitch in school, weren't you?

jakshep2 said:
P.S: Plopper Z, If I'm going to get pwned, I'd rather get pwned by someone like a mod, you're not the forum police. I bet you were a snitch in school, weren't you?
I'm not looking to get in an argument here, so I'm just going to report and leave.
EDIT: I just realized how this further proves your point :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@jakshep2 You think your replies here are constructive?

Nova might have been a bit harsh, but posting huge unfunny images what did you expect?

Pointless thread that started at the bottom and against all odds managed to sink further. ;)

TaG said:

Nova might have been a bit harsh, but posting huge unfunny images what did you expect?

Pointless thread that started at the bottom and against all odds managed to sink further. ;)
it is physically impossible to sink lower than the bottom, physics n00b.

jakshep2 said:
TaG said:

it is physically impossible to sink lower than the bottom, physics n00b.

Exactly. Glad you worked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back