Lol @ Bbc

Might as well put this here. I was watching BBC Breakfast this morning, and being a morning program, there can't be any swearing. So, they were interviewing hayden Christensen about Jumper when they started talking about the best movies quotes and the female presenter tell us hers which is 'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.' Had to apologise for that one. Idiots. Quite funny though.

Ganepark32 said:
Might as well put this here. I was watching BBC Breakfast this morning, and being a morning program, there can't be any swearing. So, they were interviewing hayden Christensen about Jumper when they started talking about the best movies quotes and the female presenter tell us hers which is 'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.' Had to apologise for that one. Idiots. Quite funny though.
at least he didnt say yippy ki yay mother fucker now that would have been funny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, Bloody is a swear word in the same sense that the word damn is one. Just don't get into an argument with a christian over damn being a swear word like I did. That just went on forever because he said it was deeply offensive yet it isn't even a swear word.

glad you think its awesome... but did you need to post in a month old thread just to make that known-the discussion is dead.

Jackd said:
glad you think its awesome... but did you need to post in a month old thread just to make that known-the discussion is dead.
sorry, I don't know whats new xD
I forgot about that rule..
I'll look before I post next time :)

Jackd said:
This is the off topic section mate. It's a bit more relaxed than the other areas of the board.

And back on topic that was indeed hilarious.

Back