pokestick.gif

b_woot.gif
slam.gif

DONT OPEN PANDORAS BOX! Why?
Wizard.gif
toiletclaw.gif

Raz said:
Btw: http://en.wikipedia...._%28Internet%29

He most likely isn't trying to get anyone to produce an emotional response to it, so he's technically not a troll
If someone comes over to your house (for some reason random people are coming into your house), and *opps*, they bump into something and break it. Just an accident! I swear!
Then they do it again. And again. Oh, just an accident. "Not their fault, they're just clumsy. And have an odd habit of giggling everytime they bump into things."
Listen to the giggling! It shows that the user is, in fact, fully aware of what they're doing. They keep doing it to see how long they can get away with it before you finally blow up and tell them to stop breaking stuff. Unlike traditional trolls, that want an emotional response from their very first post, these types of trolls look to keep the conversation going as long as possible before the emotional response occurs. And you can tell that's what happens by listening for the giggling.
Now, every language has it's own unique way of showing mild amusement. This users language is 4chan. The giggling is obvious if you know what to look for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
i'm doing it too, but why bump this topic? Let it DIE!
Because there was an implicit question that I felt compelled to answer. Now I'm bumping to answer an explicit question. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if you search back far enough, you'll see that a few months ago i was wondering if the pandy could run windows. got flamed a bit, but got my (somewhat anticipated) answer.

Now reading this thread makes me laugh out loud pretty hard since we just got so awesomely, tactfully trolled. Thanks for indulging the poster, guys. Kudos!

Back