Limit The Filesize Of Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger I didn't get a chance to ask Klown about his superiority complex. LMFAO

Stoke up the brain cell Klown you going on a ride boy :)

You lost all credibility when you slapped a 200 odd k avatar into your post.
:huh:

1st Line: Klown used to say "ask me about my superiority complex" in his avatar sig. I was going to ask the cocky bugger about it.

2nd Line: I'm getting a bit fed up with Klown thinking he's superior to eveyone else. He's not! Note his reply to Trooper in this very thread. I'm here if he wants to take the piss out of me.

3rd Line: You don't make a point about small avatars and slow connections by putting up a 200 odd k avatar yourself just because you're at home on your broadband account!

Last edited by a moderator:
There not too much of people having too big avatars. Im on 56k and i dont end up waiting forever for someones avatar to load. And you could always use the lo fi version of the board.

If you have cacheing like most people, the annoying little pictures only have to load up once, then they load from your HDD forevermore. And if you don't like it, well you can just turn them off. Its self expression :)

C'mon, this is bloody awful. Stop arguing and start talking about the subject in hand, please. All these stupid one-line "I'm better than you" answers are much worse than mindless spam in my opinion.

Yes Gimp. Thankyou for that. Nice to see you cutting down on the swearing. There is obviously a brain nestling in there somewhere.
You see. I told you, just a little effort and you can post without making it difficult for the younger readers of the fourm to read it with reaching for the 2005 vulgar dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back