Lets get some avatars uploded!!


Axeman

Axemeister
I think everyone shold do their bit to get this place looking a bit more lively by choosing or uploading an avatar. Gives each person a real personality and is a great way of remembering people!

I've uploaded mine already :P
 
Joecool posted on Apr 8 2003 said:
Great idea. By the way do you really look like that? Just curious. :)
And do you look like Snoopy??




Oh and I do really look like an old bearded Wizard :wacko:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to upload my normal Avatar (75x75) and it wouldnt work.. do I need to change the size for it to work or something?
 
Guess where my avatar is from (as you can see it's not a 'normal' avatar as such) and win 1000 MegaBucks! *

- Rico

*1000 MegaBucks = 1/1000 p
 
:D OOOOHH I know! Or atleast I think I know ;). Its from some starwars game right?! maybe jkII?
Oh well. Look at the avatar I made.
 
Rico posted on Apr 8 2003 said:
Guess where my avatar is from (as you can see it's not a 'normal' avatar as such) and win 1000 MegaBucks!
Does it have something to do with Quake?

Flack
And yes, I look just like "Silent Bob."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Getting into the general gist of things...

What's the name of this fine auquatic creature on the left?

C'est un chambered, petit nau tilus n'est pas? ;)


P.S. MrT... I don't know, is that something from Kirby's Dreamland? :rolleyes:
 
Only reason I never put one up was cos' nobody else had one...I considered it :)

Axeman> Goddamn that's scary...I got a friend who pretty much looks like that avatar and we call him the axe, too...you're not him are you? :P

Mine's 90x90 so I can't use it. Shame. Here it is anyway:

denjin-dance.gif
 
@Esn - Tis a nautilus am i right?

@GurtyGurt

Nah - My nick comes from the fact I played Guitar in a rock band. Spooky though :)

BTW - got me GP32 through this morning - AND WHAT A FINE BEAST IT IS!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top