Lets Form A Frienship Circle

pubjoe

Website
Visit site
Come on everyone. Smile on your brother.

Lets make a stand of peace in these times of hatred.

11942_256.jpg

Is is me, or is the community in such a state of tension that hundreds of "friendly" topics are popping up?

No offense to anyone, but I think that's what the stickies for;)

Vimacs thats brilliant, and Mark- if your litlle "rule" stays then count me outta this damn circle!
Seriously though, today has been rediculous. I dont understand how in one day there have been numerous posts and threads about the community. Two devs left. Wow. Their just getting on with their lives and are finished with their projects, so whats the big deal?
The gp "scene" is as strong as ever; there are two emu's about to come out that are gonna shake some things up and then theres the relese of the system in europe! This whole "friendliness" thing is also getting a bit outta hand (I am NOT referring to this thread cuz this is just som funny shit). I have never been ill treated as a member and have only been met with helpful responces, and I'm somewhat new.
Granted there are those who are truly pricks and do flame, but this community is the greatest I've ever seen. Keep it up guys (and I think 1 gal)

I will personally crap on any friendship circle I can find. The idea of a friendship circle disgusts me. I am not friendly, I am fucking pissed off at the moment and you are the reason. You all are the reason the rainforest dies. Because of you the ozone layer is being depleted. It's your fault that there's war all over the world. You are very bad persons.

Oh boy, you're all going to be my first friends.
(Joins the party)
I feel like i'm in an RPG

Back