Let Go Of My Pandora By Accident

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
I felt my Pandora slipping out of my hand while hiking and attempting to change the song that was playing. I held out my other hand to catch it, but it flew up instead of down. I have been led to understand that the Pandora is supposed to fall towards the nearest object with the highest mass, not away from it.

Is this covered under warranty?

Evidence:

8m4TE.jpg

What do you call a flock of Pandora units together?

atomicthumbs said:
I have been led to understand that the Pandora is supposed to fall towards the nearest object with the highest mass, not away from it.
Did you install the patch?

Last edited by a moderator:
you know, vaguely on topic, we should try and get a pandora into space. see if we can persuade someone from nasa to take it up with them. it would be suitably entertaining for them!

atomicthumbs said:

I think you overvolted it to make it fly, warranty is therefore voided.

atomicthumbs said:
I felt my Pandora slipping out of my hand while hiking and attempting to change the song that was playing. I held out my other hand to catch it, but it flew up instead of down. I have been led to understand that the Pandora is supposed to fall towards the nearest object with the highest mass, not away from it.

Evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/8m4TE.jpg

If it isn't covered by the warranty, I'll catch it... Oh wait, shit, too far away.

8m4teedit.jpg

Back