LED Snake-light with Gamepark.. can this be done?

dj jesus

Still Fresh
well i just ordered my gamepark and it should be here in a couple of days.. but i want to play it in the dark sometimes, so i am trying to find a good but inexpensive lighting solution that doesn't require opening the system up.. so i was thinking about getting one of those clip-on book lights that shines down on the screen, but i was looking and most of those require a lot of AA batteries.

so i was thinking maybe i could find some kind of clip on snake-light with an LED with low power consumption (maybe a watch battery or something?) so i wouldn't have to be replacing batteries all the time. does anyone know of anything like this?

i also found this... USB snakelight --> http://www.pccasegear.com/category66_1.htm
but i don't know, is there any way to hook up external devices like that to the gamepark through its port, does it output power through it? if so are there any similar peripherals that would do this?

look around the forums there is some topics on this it can easily be done you just have to get the gp32 connector which i haven't being able to get hold off but neway its very doable

look around the forums there is some topics on this it can easily be done you just have to get the gp32 connector which i haven't being able to get hold off but neway its very doable
what is this connector? what does it connect to and what does it do? sorry for bein a n00b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 10 of these connectors, I got them through the post about 2 weeks ago, I have used three of them to make some lights for my gp32 so if anybody wants the others, and if you live in the uk. I will send one or two to you! :)

Im so nice!

Wormlight topic

Here is everthing you need to get started, But dont even try to email the company to get free connectors, they will not reply as too many people requested them after that post. But i will still send anybody in the uk one if you want? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back