LAPTOP BEST GRAPHICS CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhi-2006

I know this forum about pandora not laptop, i need some help which laptop is one for me.

I'm looking to buy high end laptop which should have a good graphics card and should have windows xp.

Best laptops i have bought are all from sager. Since i am a on the go gamer sager provides the most high performance solutions for people like me, sager is a Clevo:http://www.clevo.com.tw/en/products/index.asp reseller and they offer the best gamer laptops for the best prices

Sager NP9262: http://www.sagernotebook.com/product_customed.php?pid=29175

- Display: 17" Wide Viewing Angles WUXGA LCD with Super Glossy Surface (1920 x 1200)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Processor Q9650 / 12MB L2 Cache, 3.0GHz, 1333MHz FSB
- Video & Graphics Card: Dual Nvidia GeForce 9800M GTX Graphics with 1GB DDR3 Video Memory in SLI mode
- Operating System: Genuine MS Windows® XP Professional
- Memory: 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz - 2 X 2048MB
- RAID Storage Options: RAID-0 Storage ( Data Strip - Requires 2nd Hard Disk Drive or both 2nd & 3rd Hard Disk Drives )
- Primary Hard Disk Drive: 500GB 5400rpm SATA 300 Hard Drive
- 2nd Hard Disk Drive: 500GB 5400rpm SATA 300 Secondary Hard Drive in RAID configuration
- 3rd Hard Disk Drive: 500GB 5400rpm SATA 300 3rd Hard Drive in RAID configuration
- Optical Drive: 8X DVD±R/RW/4X +DL Super-Multi Drive & Software
- Wireless Network Card: Intel Wi-Fi Link 5300AGN - 802.11A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module
- Bluetooth: Internal Bluetooth Module
- Primary Battery: Smart Li-ION Battery Pack
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition
- Warranty: Sager 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty with Three-Day Shipping Both Ways Paid
- Zero Dead Pixel Insurance: Guaranteed no dead or partially-lit pixels for first 30 days of purchasing
- Carrying Bag: Standard Carrying Bag
- Carrying Bag: TXL617, Targus 17" XL Notebook Backpack

Maxed out config :p
If money isnt a problem the go for this one price: $4779.00 :lol: 4 months ago this same config equaled: $3550.00 <_<
but you can bring that $4.7k down with whatever u config yours to be, i maxed it out just for the sake of it.
something like this from another reseller like DELL if they offered this beastwould cost over 10k.

Sager NP5797: http://www.sagernotebook.com/product_cu ... pid=129131

- Chassis Color: Orange Trim
- Display: 17" Wide Viewing Angles WUXGA LCD with Super Glossy Surface (1920 x 1200)
- Processor: 45nm Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme Processor QX9300 / 12MB L2 Cache, 2.53GHz, 1066MHz FSB
- Video & Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800M GTX Graphics with 1GB DDR3 Video Memory
- Operating System: Genuine MS Windows® XP Professional
- Memory: 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 2 X 2048MB
- Primary Hard Disk Drive: 500GB 5400rpm SATA 300 Hard Drive
- Optical Drive: 8X DVD±R/RW/4X +DL Super-Multi Drive & Software
- Wireless Network Card: Intel Wi-Fi Link 5300AGN - 802.11A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module
- Bluetooth: Internal Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR Module
- Primary Battery: Smart Li-ION Battery Pack
- Integrated Security Device: Fingerprint Reader
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Office Ready with Free 60-Day Trial
- Warranty: Sager 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty with Three-Day Shipping Both Ways Paid
- Zero Dead Pixel Insurance: Guaranteed no dead or partially-lit pixels for first 30 days of purchasing
- Carrying Bag: Standard Carrying Bag
- Carrying Bag: TXL617, Targus 17" XL Notebook Backpack

This is the newest addition to sager, Again i maxed it out. It doesnt have SLI , 3 hard drives but its smaller and sleeker and has the new core 2 extreme and still has the Geforce 9800m gtx 1gb which rocks, seeing as most new games DO NOT use sli capabilities to the full ( look at crisis, no big difference in performance when using a sli config as opposed to the same card in a single gpu config :/) price: $3749

Since u never said what you will use your laptop for and only said " high end laptop and good graphics card " i linked u to sager and btw a gamer laptop = a high end laptop and is NOT only for games XD a friend of mine thought that and bought a dell inspiron then sold it and got a sager np262 with a geforce fx ( hes a graphics designer who works in different parts of europe)

I suggest you ask at http://forum.notebookreview.com/ They will happily help u out but use the search function first

-Ryu

EDIT: Added Important link

If you have any experience with building labtops then I saw some "8800m gtx" sli for labtop for sale on ebay, which use the G92 core, instead of older G80. But again I guess if you knew that much you wouldn't be asking. You can buy the labtop with those built in, Dell XPS models I guess. SLI on a labtop, kind of crazy if you ask me, must be getting very hot.

I have a Sager NP8660, which is a lovely device and works great. Their support on the other hand sucks. I have an LCD issue, which they want the LCD manufacturer to look at and decide if it's under warranty (like they will say yes), and I pay the shipping to the, and lose my laptop for a month. Buyer beware.

It is old, there are new cards, and even if he was actually looking for a laptop, he probably isn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back