Kof91 Characters

halogod182

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
ok ive downloaded kof91 and id like to say that its a very good game. There are tons of charcters available for download making the game last virtually forever. Although there are tons of characters, i think i have some pretty cool ideas for some new characters. I was hoping to see donkey kong and all of his family out there but i didnt find any :( Well anyways some ideas i came up with are:

DK and family
Pretty all the guys from Super Smash Bros (although i hate gamecube)
Mario
and another one i wanna see isnt really a specific character i just wanna see somthing more creative than just some guy out of an old game (maybe some animal like a dinosour or somthing i dont know)

Yeah i prolly sound real retarded because i just got home from school and im tired (kinda ironic that school makes me dumb)

Anyways yeah i really would like 2 see dk out there. I cant really draw sprites but id be more than willing to help with any development of any characters. (im really good with sounds although i know they take like 5 sec)
Also if anyone else had char ideas it may inspire some of the ppl who can actually make characters :D

I just want to add, I wish to see Squall from FF8 and Cloud from FF7 as fighters. Thanks.

halogod182 posted on Feb 17 2004 at 08:33 PM said:
ok ive downloaded kof91 and id like to say that its a very good game. There are tons of charcters available for download making the game last virtually forever. Although there are tons of characters, i think i have some pretty cool ideas for some new characters. I was hoping to see donkey kong and all of his family out there but i didnt find any :( Well anyways some ideas i came up with are:

DK and family
Pretty all the guys from Super Smash Bros (although i hate gamecube)
Mario
and another one i wanna see isnt really a specific character i just wanna see somthing more creative than just some guy out of an old game (maybe some animal like a dinosour or somthing i dont know)

Yeah i prolly sound real retarded because i just got home from school and im tired (kinda ironic that school makes me dumb)

Anyways yeah i really would like 2 see dk out there. I cant really draw sprites but id be more than willing to help with any development of any characters. (im really good with sounds although i know they take like 5 sec)
Also if anyone else had char ideas it may inspire some of the ppl who can actually make characters :D
good luck with that...i wish you all the luck in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back