KOF91

noob

Still Fresh
Can someone please tell me how to install KOF91 and its characters and backgrounds? Like where to put them in PC-Link and which folders to create for them. Can you download LOTS of characters on to your smc card and load them onto the game or can only have a few at a time(same with background)? How much MB does KOF91 and its characters and everything else take up on ur smc?Also, is version 1.1 the lastest, if not, where can I download the lastest and other things for it also? thanks

ok, i just realized there was a version 1.2 I download it and so do i just move the program KOF91.FXE to my gp32 and the folder KOF91 to the same place and I should be set right? since the folder KOF91 that came with the download has all the folders I needed to create? can someone please answerthese and the questions above? thanks a lot

While you're on the verge of independence why don't you try throwing your GP32 at a wall and see if the outcome matches your hypothesis. In other words, yes, that is what you do. ;)

Back