Caanoo / WIZ Mugen For Wiz?

RULLUR

Still Fresh
[I Originally put this in the Emulation Section of the Forum because I wasn't aware of this Section..Sorry. I felt it belongs here more instead]

For some of you who don't know of MUGEN..it's a Program that allows you to Create your own 2D Fighter from Scratch..and there are many types of Downloads out there for things like Characters for your Roster,Stages,Music,and etc. to Build it..even Programs to make those sort of things yourself just in case those Characters and etc. don't exist. It's like you can got from having Mortal Kombat VS Street Fighter..or a Marvel VS DC Universe or whatever want it to be.
So anyway..with that out the way. I'd like to ask how possible is it for there to be a maybe a Port or even a Program similar to MUGEN that can be ran on the Wiz? I feel it's likely to happen because it's almost simply as a few Files dropped into separate Folders for Characters, Stages, Music, and Data..then just go to a Notepad File and list Directories in certain Areas of the Notepad File for the Characters, Stages(along with the Music), and etc.
So it seems like somehow it can be Simplified to a certain Degree for the Wiz in getting that Content all put on the Game and so much more. What does everyone else think? I wonder how Pickle and others who Program things so well for it may have an interesting Answer for me and possibly others who are curious to know either as MUGEN Fans or those who are Reading of this Program for the 1st time and now have gained interest. I'd so Love to see this happen for more than just on PC. I think the Wiz was almost meant for MUGEN..Button Mapping matches up well and all for it too.

Back