Kitty Litter Cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Loubear said:
nickspoon said:
Loubear said:
Stop looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm the only one who's not!
[/pedant]

You wasted a post on that?

You wasted a post just to say that? At least he corrected your illiterate ass.

Anyway, a friend of mine tried to make this the other day. Needless to say, it came out looking like shit :lol: :unsure:

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, a friend of mine tryed to make this the other day. Needless to say, it came out looking like shit :lol: :unsure:
Hmmm...... Uuumm... did anyone try eating it....... :unsure: I mean, Ummm.... was it good :blink: I mean, other than its appearance was it OK? :unsure: :blink: :huh:

darkman said:
Anyway, a friend of mine tryed to make this the other day. Needless to say, it came out looking like shit :lol: :unsure:
Hmmm...... Uuumm... did anyone try eating it....... :unsure: I mean, Ummm.... was it good :blink: I mean, other than its appearance was it OK? :unsure: :blink: :huh:

I have no idea. I just told him it looked like shit and he said "thanks" :p

I actually didn't try it :lol:

darkman said:

Does that mean it turned out to be crappy or it was a successful replica of a plastic box full of pet-shite?

xnopasaranx said:
darkman said:

Does that mean it turned out to be crappy or it was a successful replica of a plastic box full of pet-shite?

Well......taking into account the way the cake should look, I wouldnt know when to call it shitty as in it looks like shit. You get that all :lol: :blink:

nickspoon said:
Loubear said:
nickspoon said:
Loubear said:
Stop looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm the only one who's not!
[/pedant]

You wasted a post on that?

Talk is cheap (as a paper flag, fear is always free).

And look, another post gone to waste; whatever shall we do, Lou?

Don't worry, I got it covered.

Also, dcgm, come back when you've quit your job flipping burgers.

Loubear said:
Ouch. That definitely hurt coming from kitten-obsessed mini-dick.

Come on, you can do better than that. That is considering that you can post things other then ad hominem attacks... but now I'm overestimating you aren't I? Since you limit yourself to replying with the classic "small dick" argument, the "kitten-obsessed" come-back, and the "omg lol you're 14" response.

Pathetic.

Loubear said:
Loubear said:
Ouch. That definitely hurt coming from kitten-obsessed mini-dick.

Come on, you can do better than that. That is considering that you can post things other then ad hominem attacks... but now I'm overestimating you aren't I? Since you limit yourself to replying with the classic "small dick" argument, the "kitten-obsessed" come-back, and the "omg lol you're 14" response.

Pathetic.

...I limit myself to those 3 arguments.....right. Maybe that's because I don't have anything more to work with? You gave 3 things about yourself away to be used against you. I, however, have given you nothing.

And thus, all you can do is tell me to stop flipping burgers. Unfortunately for you, I don't. Nor have I ever.

Good day, Louis.

PS: Ad Hominem attacks are defined as attacks against the person, and not the argument. Since there is no argument, I'm totally on topic when I attack you personally.

Anything else?

SONY said:
Ouch~

Well, I'm Asian too. :(
Oh. Sorry about that ...

* Punches and kicks SONY *

well...it's ok to say you're asian. It's not, however, ok to say something like: "hey, im asian and have a small penis as well! That stereotype is true in my case!"

:lol:

Im gonna leave now for fear of being banned simply for having a little fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back