Release Keymat On Devboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_Doku said:
craigix said:
Could just be a screw missing there, I guess we will find out next week!

mfk said:
Hi Guys,

Everything lines up nicely. No bending. And I'm just missing a screw. ;)

TaG said:
Good to see progress. Looking forward to seeing it working. :)

Shame craigix said the devs have a screw loose... ;)

I got a gut feeling the devs have a finished prototype unit they are gonna show next week...

In such a case, i think christmas came late this year :D

We would have, if it was not for that meddling FedEx!

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx posted on Dec 26 2008 at 04:15 AM said:
Lord_Doku said:
craigix said:

mfk said:
Hi Guys,

TaG said:

I got a gut feeling the devs have a finished prototype unit they are gonna show next week...

No word for FedEX this time. They delivered the package before Christmas as they promised. ;)

Disgusting! its like that bastard was enjoying Christmas rather than assembling electronics.
You're worse than pol pot.

mfk said:
They delivered the package before Christmas as they promised. ;)
So, that pic/vid is most likely to be available before 2009 :)

mfk said:
(naw)mcx posted on Dec 26 2008 at 04:15 AM said:
Lord_Doku said:
craigix said:

mfk said:
Hi Guys,

TaG said:

No word for FedEX this time. They delivered the package before Christmas as they promised. ;)

Hang on everybody. I'm guessing there may have been some confusion generated here.

I presume you mean that they delivered it to you before Christmas? And you are saying, with your winky smile, that FedEx did the as they should, it was whoever-you-got-the-mats-from who made the shipping cockup?

Craig said on Christmas Eve that it was supposed to have been delivered to MWeston on the following day (Christmas Day) but there was some kind of error meaning that will no longer be the case.

If Craig said that on Christmas Eve then there is no way it could have been delivered to MWeston on Christmas Day and I'm guessing that MFK did not know about the comment previously made by Craig?

Of course I'm more than happy if I am wrong on any of this!

Good point, didn't think about that.

Edit:
Some more deductive reasoning. ED said on the German board, that the delivery to Fatih was handled by DHL. The delivery to Canada is said to be handled by FedEx, so Fatih's latest comment refers to the latter.

Christmas is over, the next Plane is ready (I'm sure) the parts already can be over the Atlantic....
...so I hope we see the Final Thing this year...

...whoa, we are at the END of the Year 2008 and we still talk about to finaly see PROTOTYPES :lol:
If someone would had told me that 12 Months ago, I really wouldn't had belive this...

To be more clear, I sent the package to MWeston and he got it on 24th afternoon. That's all. Now we are waiting for him to show us some nice pics of assembled Pandora.

So let me get this straight. Mike decided to have a life on Christmas day instead of assembling the Pandora?

Has he gone mad?

mfk said:
To be more clear, I sent the package to MWeston and he got it on 24th afternoon. That's all. Now we are waiting for him to show us some nice pics of assembled Pandora.
So now I'm confused. Why did Craig say on Christmas Eve that they wouldn't be arriving until after Christmas day?!

Anyway. Glad they arrived. Hope all devs had a great Christmas, and looking forward to seeing a complete unit some time soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back