Just Two Questions........

Barnaby

Website
Visit site
I have two questions I want to ask. I am only using this forum as a last resort, because I am just frustrated after ages of trying out different ways of doing them.

1. I have looked on countless ROM & emulator sites and cannot find Day Of The Tentacle anywhere. Where can I get it for my GP32?

2. I brought my GP32 from GBAx.com and was browsing through the files in the extras disk when I noticed a file called Half-Life in the Doom folder. I read the readme but can still not get it to work. How can I run it?

Barnaby posted on Jul 13 2005 at 03:33 PM said:
1. I have looked on countless ROM & emulator sites and cannot find Day Of The Tentacle anywhere. Where can I get it for my GP32?

buy it from ebay or somehere else & then copy / paste the files on your smc!

Last edited by a moderator:
To avoid flaming:

you are NOT allowed to ask where to get Romz/warez etc.

If you read the rules, you would have known.

Just use usual ressources (lets say torrent or the famous donkey)else: I R not allowed to tell you, you C?

You might be able to buy day of the tentacle from amazon or ebay because it's not a rom it's a PC game.

The half-life file is probably a wad that uses the doom 2 wad file or you can get the full version here if you haven't got the doom 2 wad.

hope that helps :D

DanGP posted on Jul 13 2005 at 04:07 PM said:
You might be able to buy day of the tentacle from amazon or ebay because it's not a rom it's a PC game.

The half-life file is probably a wad that uses the doom 2 wad file or you can get the full version here if you haven't got the doom 2 wad.

hope that helps :D

Oh ok thanks.

I'm trying to get Goldeneye running on my GP32, I've done everything it says in the readme but it just goes onto the loading screen and then it goes white and freezes. What am I doing wrong? I am using GPDoom v6 to run it.

Barnaby posted on Jul 14 2005 at 05:50 AM said:
I'm trying to get Goldeneye running on my GP32, I've done everything it says in the readme but it just goes onto the loading screen and then it goes white and freezes. What am I doing wrong? I am using GPDoom v6 to run it.

And it aslo does it with the Half-life link I was given (But do you need the origional Doom 2 to run that?).

The link I gave you was for the Half-life wad that dosn't need the doom 2 wad to run. Also try using the latest version of GPdoom here.
If that dosn't work make sure your wads are in the game/doom folder on you SMC and that the program is in the GPMM folder.

Back