couple questions

Blaine0002

Website
http
in GPCinema can it play Love Hina Anime Episodes?
How can i tell if my avis are in divx ,and what version
If my AVIS arent in DIVX format is there a way to convert them?
I tried to run a live hina in "GP32 Divx v.0.3 pre alpha" but it looked like a scene from attack of the static.

These are some pre questions for when i buy GPCinema

Blaine0002 posted on Oct 23 2003 at 06:36 PM said:
in GPCinema can it play Love Hina Anime Episodes?
How can i tell if my avis are in divx ,and what version
If my AVIS arent in DIVX format is there a way to convert them?
I tried to run a live hina in "GP32 Divx v.0.3 pre alpha" but it looked like a scene from attack of the static.

These are some pre questions for when i buy GPCinema
First of all, ignore all experiences you got from GP32 Divx. It's crap compared to GPcinema. GPcinema can play any file as long as it is properly encoded. All of the movies that you want to use on any media player for GP32 have to be encoded. For encoding, use Virtual Dub 1.4.7. If your file isn't divx, that okay! Just encode it using Virtual Dub. Here is an encoding guide from GP32Emu: GUIDE

Note: This guide is for moviepark which could only run at 10 FPS, for GPcinema, just change the Frame rate decimation to a different number so that the FPS is as close to 15 without going over as possible (almost all the time you choose decimate by 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok when i used the gp32 settings i got in the downloads section, it turned the movie vertical and it changed the file size from 61mbs to ablut 110 mbs..... reccommendaions?

Blaine0002 posted on Oct 24 2003 at 07:05 AM said:
Ok when i used the gp32 settings i got in the downloads section, it turned the movie vertical and it changed the file size from 61mbs to ablut 110 mbs..... reccommendaions?
Did you encode the video following the exact settings on the guide I posted? That shouldn't have happend if you followed the guide carefully. Look over your steps and re-encode

Last edited by a moderator:
okaey, i did it and it DIDNT turn sideways.... BUT the file size went from 64 mbs to a whopping 221!!!!! and i followed the directions perfectly!!

EDIT: Damn, i got it working but i cant find a MPEG LAYER 3 CODEC, can somone find one for me?
because whenever i run the file in GPcinema it restarts the gp32

Back