Just Say'n

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
I think I have used my Pandora more than anyone has used theirs ( total hours)

Not to start trouble or anything , but I was sitting here playing a few games and thinking how much time I use the Pandora daily.

It has been over two years now and I use mine almost 6 to 10 hours a day on average , 1-2 movies a night , about 3 hours of music during the day and games whenever I get a chance (my favorite thing to do) , and a few internet pop ins..

Just Say'n ...Bud

Yeah in both my previous jobs it was the offices main source for music (plugged into an amp) so 8+ hours a day 5 days a week.

Radiotray really came in handy :)

How has it held up over the years? Repairs?
Just a ribbon (PSOD) and I also ordered a new battery from the swelling of the old firmware . Other than that no problems , everything works and I have had no issues and I can clock @ 900 stable on first batch cc pandora

10 hours a day, ok , I think you need to start considering going outside more

10 hours a day, ok , I think you need to start considering going outside more
Movies while the kids watch children shows , music all the time , and games when I can .. I get out a lot , I just bring my Pandora .... Bud

I use my Pandora in my business life as well as my personal life - I usually need to charge about every other day, so not quite as much usage as Bud.  But I do use it for a lot more things.

Some of the biggest things I use it for:

1. Gaming (of course!)

2. Music

3. Daily Planner

4. Libre Office/Note Case Pro for business puposes

5. A couple of custom-made apps for my business, that reference codes I need for submitting health insurance claims for clients.  (There's over 17,000 codes, nobody knows them all in their head, lol - and when the new set of codes kicks in, next year, there will be 140,000 codes....YIKES!!)

I want your SD card.
Mine?

Seriously?

Hey, you send me a blank SD and I'll copy mine for you.  Send a return-address envelope and postage, too, of course.

Be happy let you have anything I have...except for the two custom apps I have for my business - because my company paid for those...and, as it is very specific to my business, you'd have no use for those programs, unless you happened to be in the same business I am in.

I think I have used my Pandora more than anyone has used theirs ( total hours)

Not to start trouble or anything , but I was sitting here playing a few games and thinking how much time I use the Pandora daily.

It has been over two years now and I use mine almost 6 to 10 hours a day on average , 1-2 movies a night , about 3 hours of music during the day and games whenever I get a chance (my favorite thing to do) , and a few internet pop ins..

Just Say'n ...Bud
Wow!.....  :)

I use my Pandora in my business life as well as my personal life - I usually need to charge about every other day, so not quite as much usage as Bud.  But I do use it for a lot more things.

Some of the biggest things I use it for:

1. Gaming (of course!)

2. Music

3. Daily Planner

4. Libre Office/Note Case Pro for business puposes

5. A couple of custom-made apps for my business, that reference codes I need for submitting health insurance claims for clients.  (There's over 17,000 codes, nobody knows them all in their head, lol - and when the new set of codes kicks in, next year, there will be 140,000 codes....YIKES!!)
Sounds good.....what program do you use for your Daily Planner?

Thanks.

I want your SD card.
Mine?

Seriously?

Hey, you send me a blank SD and I'll copy mine for you.  Send a return-address envelope and postage, too, of course.

Be happy let you have anything I have...except for the two custom apps I have for my business - because my company paid for those...and, as it is very specific to my business, you'd have no use for those programs, unless you happened to be in the same business I am in.
how many gigs ?

I use 2 32GB cards.  Slot 2 is where all my music and wikipedia files go.

Slot-1 is where all the other stuff goes.

Still have room on both cards.

Heh :)

I'd like to have a program like that, but I'd like it to be able to sync to google calendar. Am I right in thinking that qOrganizer can't do that?

More to the point of the thread: Yes, I think my Pandora has been with me at leas 90% of the days since I got it. The ideal commuter train companion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back