Just Got My Wiz, And Have A Question

Dran

Still Fresh
Hey guys! First off, I'd like to say how great a system the GP2X is. I love it.

My question is in regards to music. I have the GMU Music program that I've installed on my SD card, and I'd like to know where I should put the directory that will hold all my music.

Should I put them all in the 'Music' dir. and 'add' that directory in the GMU program? Sorry for the newbish questions, it's just that their is so many things I want to do at once now that I actually have this thing.

Thanks

Dran

Dran said:
Hey guys! First off, I'd like to say how great a system the GP2X is. I love it.

My question is in regards to music. I have the GMU Music program that I've installed on my SD card, and I'd like to know where I should put the directory that will hold all my music.

Should I put them all in the 'Music' dir. and 'add' that directory in the GMU program? Sorry for the newbish questions, it's just that their is so many things I want to do at once now that I actually have this thing.

Thanks

Dran
Yes, yes in music directory(or any other). Or if you want to listen to specific genres(or interpreters) of music you can do in music subfolders
If ye make subfolders, you cannot listen to music in subfolders in default GPH's player

SD:
/music
/music/80s
/music/pop

etc.
then just select directory, press Y and you have the whole subfolder played in alphabetical order ;)

SaS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back