Music Player Equalizer And Headphone Amp

lazybum

Still Fresh
I got my wiz abt 3 months back and i'm really loving it. And i think i'm one of the few ppl in singapore who actually own a wiz (everybody else owns either an Ipod Touch or PSP hacked) and i always enjoy getting the weird stares and qns from frens abt what the held i'm using.

Anyways, i've used GMU and OMMPC2X. I love em both but lean towards OMMPC2X because of its playlist capablity (i have a huge music library).
Sadly, there's still no equalizer. The sound's pretty flat and the volume's not loud enuff but well i'm not here to complain. For all other purposes other than music the Wiz has been amazing :)

I'm able to watched resized vids on Mplayer at 200mhz and listen to music at 100mhz with OMMPC2X. great stuff!
One thing tho, does OMMPC2X have a screen off timing? cuz when i use it it doesn't seem to shut off the screen.

In my quest to search for a volume booster, i came across boostaroo, which is a portable headphone amp. It's great except that it adds an additional bulk to carry with the wiz. I was wondering whether it wld be possible to modify or replace the headphone amp in the wiz internally to improve the volume and freq response of the audio output? i dono just a thought.

Back