Release Juicy Blue Nuggets Of Pandora...

devhace said:
Bahhh we should have asked for two IR LEDs in the top corners of the Pandora... few cents more for ultimate Wiimote-age!
Well, you can easily mod those onto your Pandora yourself. I'd prefer to point somewhere else than the actual screen of my Pandora because I'd have to hold that pretty close to my face to see anything. Using two candles works very well and I can only recommend it. Very portable, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
OrR said:
Using two candles works very well and I can only recommend it. Very portable, too!
I don't understand how it would work. :blink:

jakshep2 said:
OrR said:
Using two candles works very well and I can only recommend it. Very portable, too!
I don't understand how it would work. :blink:

The Wii Remote just looks for the 2 static IR light sources at the end of the sensorbar. It seems that 2 candles provide enough IR to get the Wii Remotes working without the use of the sensorbar.

I really wouldn't like to crack open my precious :pandora1: and mod it :p
and although having the wiimote on the pandora would be really, really cool, I'd probably use a small mouse whenever I need pointing :p

JayFoxRox said:
learn to read... it only needs the usb to connect to the controller, after that it works with bluetooth
Atleast thats said in the comments and on the homepage
oohhhhh I see :p my bad

I would only use the wii remote's classic controller on the :pandora1: a sixaxis would be useful too. :)

.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
fr4n said:
Is the Wifi/Bluetooth chip still shrouded in NDA mystery?
I don't care, as long as the drivers and the apps using it actually work! :)

and yeah, getting the Pandora to work with the wiimote is going to be fun :p

it's actually going to be very useful if one can connect a ps3 controller wirelessly to the pandora, because it's going to be so good for playing multiplayer! B)
don't you guys think?

I agree, it solves that dilemma everyone had over naming the buttons, and the analog nub crisis.

I wonder if a Wifi/Bluetooth Multiplayer aspect will be used in any/some Pandora games.

I can definitely see myself using one of these with my Pandora. Assuming it would work, it would allow you to play your music and change songs, volume, etc across the room. Or use the Pandora as a mini DVR and use the remote to control videos/pictures/music on your tv.

Bluetooth remote

Back