Joystick Replacement

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
Somehow I fu**ed up my gp2x. My joystick is broken and I need to replace it. Does anyone know where I can buy one or what is code name or something for it ? Or mayb e someone has broken unit and can send it to me? Any help would be appreciated :)

What does "broken" means?

1.- The plastic cap: you can buy a plastic replacement or make a new one with epoxy and a piece of the flexible tube of a "Bic" pen. If it is rounded works even better than the original cap. (example)
2.- The axe went off the basement. That means that the axe is released in free movement. Remove the plastic cap, put the axe in vertical and rotate clockwise with clippers since you hear a clap. You'll need a bit of strength, patience and ability here.
3.- The whole thing. Sorry, dude, see the link of mrsnature.

plokami said:
What is epoxy?
A very strong, two-part adhesive; resin plus hardening agent, capable of bonding together a wide range of materials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think that I ll be able to find epoxy easily so I m looking for a new cap. Anyone who knows a store or willing to sell one?

plokami said:
I dont think that I ll be able to find epoxy easily so I m looking for a new cap. Anyone who knows a store or willing to sell one?
It would probably be easier to find epoxy than a new cap. Posting in every joystick replacement thread probably isn't going to help you. Try eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back