Joystick Broken

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
The stick that connects the joystick to the GP32 broke off one day when I was pulling out the joystick (to try to figure out why pressing right didn't work anymore). Mabye it has something to do with the cracks on the back of my GP32 that I think came from the "Joystick Fixing" mod? I would have taken the paper out the second I saw the cracks, but I was at German camp and I didn't have a screwdriver :(

Wow; I'm very sorry to hear that, that really sucks... But how did cracks come from paper? do you think you could elaborate a little more?

Not good!

You may have to bite the bullet an get a BLU if you can afford it.

I've also seen broken gp32s on ebay every now and then. May also be worth asking if anyone on here has a broken gp they'd be willing to sell to you for spares...

Tried that already. All it did was block up the piece that is left of the joystick.

The paper that I was talking about was from a mod that made the joystick better by putting pressure behind the joystick.

And I can't buy a new GP32 I only have 35 euros.

:blink:

I've ordered a new BLU, my mom is paying, but I'll have to do extra work to make the money for it. Also I have to try to fix my FLU and if I get it fixed, I have to give it to my little brother.

Your mum is cool, mine was going to put her foot down and not let me buy one with my own money until I pleaded with her.

Back