John Carmack And Capcom Email Address?

stormyandcold

as above, have tried looking but I can't find either.

I'm sure Capcom would be interested and John would...if only for a quick mess around...

(edited on request, everyones happy) :p

stormyandcold posted on Aug 21 2006 at 02:40 PM said:
as above, have tried looking but cant find either.

am sure capcom wud b interested and john wud if only for quick mess around...
If you write them, please don't use the word 'wud'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hilarious to think they would give a ****.
Especially when writing in idiot speak, doesn't exactly make you look very grown up.

oh, maybe i should close this, i don't like open fires inside the forum.

Vimacs closes this

Vimacs opens it back (Thanks man)
-----------------------------------------

John's email is:

johnc@idsoftware.com

Source:

http://www.armadilloaerospace.com/n.x/Arma.../Contact%20Info

Your idea is great, but it will be better if you worked on the email contents with some of the community's members (like Dzz or anyone else who is good in technical writing and can form a list of GP2X specifications that will answer all/most of John's questions and be attached with the message) to grant it attracts his attention.

I also advice you read wikipedia's article about him, you might find some points to stress on to get him more interested.

Guys, if this ever worked, remember, he is not a noob and he really has no time to waste using the search or reading stickies and pinned topics, SO FOR GOD'S SAKE, DONT FLAME HIM IF HE ASKED A QUESTION :D

Thanks again Vimacs

Ah let it live, if anything it'll spark talk about commercial titles for our little system. :)

- Alex

John Carmack is busy creating The Universe is Toast, FACT. And don't bother questioning it as you will be made eat your words when it does come out.

Edit: Maybe we could ask him to make it GP2X exclusive...

Alex. posted on Aug 21 2006 at 10:18 PM said:
Ah let it live, if anything it'll spark talk about commercial titles for our little system. :)

- Alex
I know of two cheap commercial games in the making... But I'm not telling ;)

They aren't on the lists published by GPH either, they're from independent developers. *mystery*

Nothing to lose, we can give it a try...

Few other names that can be added to our (spam ;) ) list:

- Ed Boon
- John(?) Tobias
- Hideo Kojima

Come on, it's a man's right to dream :)

Thought i'd throw my two bits in:
If anyone could get me the Email addresses of anyone who was high in the structure of Adeline Software International, i would be very much appreciative. Not to get them to release new games, but rather to find out if any of them have access to the Sourcecode for Relentless: Twinsens oddessy, and Relentless 2. Both of which would, quite honestly, KICK SERIOUS ASS on the GP2x.

SCI were the ones that did Carmageddon for the PC, perhaps they still have the source hanging around for a commercial version. Lord knows, they've released it for every other console out there. *nod* Even the gameboy color, which was a HUGE mistake.

Azalin posted on Aug 21 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
Thought i'd throw my two bits in:
If anyone could get me the Email addresses of anyone who was high in the structure of Adeline Software International, i would be very much appreciative. Not to get them to release new games, but rather to find out if any of them have access to the Sourcecode for Relentless: Twinsens oddessy, and Relentless 2. Both of which would, quite honestly, KICK SERIOUS ASS on the GP2x.

http://el-muerte.student.utwente.nl/lba/ would probably be the place to ask around about LBA & LBA 2.

The only one i found reference to anywhere was a reverse-engineer to make it run on windows natively. I dropped the forums a line to see if anyone could give me the information i mentioned above though.

Back