It's the Final Countdown - ED's Queue Cleared - OP GmbH have 0 outstanding pre orders!

Unfortunately, I have sent an email to cancel mine today.   I am from the OpenPandora Ltd queue, which apparantely sees no end in sight with the 'unknown' queue status posted.   

I don't have money to throw around with the extra upgrade options etc.

I'm done after almost 4 years waiting.      I won't go out in rage, but just very upset honestly.

Take care community.

4/1/09

Hello Mike,

Your guaranteed from the first batch as you have sent payment :)

Will let you know as soon as we receive it.

You are very welcome.

Jacquelyn

I'm done after almost 4 years waiting.      I won't go out in rage, but just very upset honestly.
After four years.. I say wait two more months ;)

More seriously. it's fine man.. If you ever feel like buying one.. grab one from ED without the wait.

This is happy news!

dredd-happy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot wait until ED's queue is cleared, his investors are paid back, and the man starts to make a profit finally!  Crap, thats a lot of work, ED!!!  But you are a true underground cult hero figure, dear fellow, and are destined for great, great things ahead!   :)

Where's the donation link? I want to make my monthly contribution to the preorder queue.
in my sig.
I wish more people would follow your other sig note "* Rate and Comment on applications + Donate to developers." -> more on the "Comment" than the donation. So many applications in the repo get no comments, no reviews, no ratings. 

The end of pre order waiting is really in sight for customers of OP GmbH

As of 28th Feb 2013, there are 25 unfulfilled pre orders. :)

YAY!

Whoop! And also paydaaaaaay - so another little(Yes this month little since I've recently moved into my own place need to stabalise my finances again.) contribution from myself.

Let's smash the preorder queue into oblivion! :)

Already said that, but i think the last shipped user should also receive a special thing as bonus (dunno what).

OpenPandora GmbH: 45 (February 18th, 2013)

OpenPandora GmbH: 25 (February 28th, 2013)

20 pandoras in 10 days. ;)

Two weeks away from a celebration?

I'd really love to see Craig drop a number on his queue sooner than later too.

Back